Divorce

IMO if you divorce your wife because her body changes with age / pregnancy, you have the wrong wife.

My wife has gained a couple pounds with her pregnancy that she has yet to lose, but the way she takes care of me man....

Her cooking skills are insane, she prepares my lunches for work, does the cleaning, laundry, goes to every fucking appointment with my kid, she has put her career at risk to take care of our son. She's the best woman in the world after my mom.
wow yeah keep her, most girls in the mid 20s-early 30s range now don't cook at all, dont do the cleaning, you have to go to every appoitment with them and doesn't prepare lunch for sure.

You have an "old time" gem so keep her.

I'm not talking about pregnancy here.

But you cannot negociate desire. If a women gain weight (lets say substantially) and does nothing to loose it, there are alot of men who will loose their desire, as the women they fell in love with is not the same anymore. And that goes both ways.

You can call those men/women anything, superficial, meanies, assholes. Call them what you want, its not going to change their personnal physical tastes towards the opposite sex. The reste of the marriage can be perfect, food, money, kids ect. But if you're in a dead bedroom because the desire is not there anymore, it usually does not end well.

When it comes to this point, the couple makes an implicit decision to stay together or not.

Do you work on the couple/the issue ? Do you - gasp! - love the person? Or do you just say fuck it?

Yes, it requires work, something a lot of people are afraid of.

I believe this is the real measure that seperates a girlfriend arrangement from mariage.

Some women will always shy away when things are not perfect / get rough, as do some men.
However, there are other people who stay the course, understanding whom they have is worth it.

Probablement que leur couple allait pas bien en partant. La femme restait encore avec eux parce que le gars apportait une sécurité financière. Quand la sécurité est pu la, elle sacre leur camp.

No doubt, I just find it very low to stick around when you're not happy and then ditch the guy when things go south financially, kicking him when he's down. Bad karma. Life goes on though I guess, one of the guys I was referring to seems happier than I've ever seen him... Smashing all sorts of strange younger poontang.

With the downturn in the Alberta economy, I've noticed a trend with a lot of my customers. The trend is that as soon as times get tough, the wife asks for a divorce. I have multiple customers whose wives have left as soon as things get tough financially, and a couple others whose wives divorced them when they experienced health issues. At least one of the wives had a new man lined up before they left their husband (let's face it, they probably all did).

I don't think I personally know of any cases where the man divorces the woman.

What about those vows? Is there a correlation between the increase in divorce rates and the rise of "feminism"?

Statistically women initiate 85% plus of divorces.

We are a pair bonding species and woman's ability to bond decrease with the number of premarital sexual partners.

9ca307f8add767de8cd9ca10b19b6b88.jpg

This is why virgins were always prized for all of recorded history across every culture and women getting around was a socially unacceptable situation, often resulting in ostracization.

This is also the reason why before the 60s, whoever ended the marriage was considered at fault and no $ award it custody was given to the at-fault party.

Then the degenerates rolled in. Encouraged promiscuity, legalized baby killing which removed consequences of promiscuity and enabled no fault divorce where the more affluent of the two (almost always the man) gives severance pay to the one that tore up the family.

Basically the state is doing everything it can to disincentivize family life.

From this perspective, the behavior you noticed should not be surprising.

Ça divorce et quitte avec la moitier des avoirs du mari + Fond de pension et allocation familiale.

Il faut bien entretenir leur train de vie.

A bish tries to pull that shit on me i quit my job and collect welfare . No fckin way i'm working my ass off to give more than half my money cause the system is bullshit .

IMO if you divorce your wife because her body changes with age / pregnancy, you have the wrong wife.

My wife has gained a couple pounds with her pregnancy that she has yet to lose, but the way she takes care of me man....

Her cooking skills are insane, she prepares my lunches for work, does the cleaning, laundry, goes to every fucking appointment with my kid, she has put her career at risk to take care of our son. She's the best woman in the world after my mom.

I hope you take care of her as well because eventually she might turn around and say you don't do shit and wants to leave, lol!

The same standards that are used to determine if you are eligible for welfare should also be applied to alimony. Since when does getting married to someone all of sudden make you useless and unable to provide for yourself.

Now I want to look into who determined that you should maintain the lifestyle that person has become accustomed to, ridiculous standards.

Back