Anyone else into baseball??

meilleur match de lannee....game 7, ca veut dire on est ASSURÉ qu'il y en aura pas une autre!!

J'ai hâte d'entendre un fag commenter après avoir entendu la chronique à Guildor Roy demain midi à 98.5

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Le karma aurait du s'occuper du cas des Cubs avec le call du bunt et couter la job à leur coach. Tout un match par contre.

Le karma aurait du s'occuper du cas des Cubs avec le call du bunt et couter la job à leur coach. Tout un match par contre.

Le karma c'est occupé des cubs pendant 108ans... je pense qu'ils etaient ok pour gagner hier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'a la chèvre pour les initiations dans le club Miata.

Sinon, pour le baseball, je sais pas!

Love baseball! Used to go to jarry park and olymipic stadium when i was younger, so much fun. I feel like younger people today don't appreciate the sport as much. I don't see many people under the age of 30 who follow it regularly. I feel like basketball is the new sport for the younger generation, love that sport too and try to follow it as much as possible. I think the problem is that its hard to be into a sport when there's no home team to root for, with maybe the exception of football and european soccer, just the sheer size and reach of their markets makes it easier to catch games and root for a team.

Back