News: Aston Martin and Bentley Montreal Grand Opening: Pics

Jesus the bentley cluster/overall interior is such a joke for such a car...

14924143_10157629428085696_1791250059_o_zpsehzwnnd2.jpg

Is this even serious? That cluster is straight out of my 2001 golf, that's so embarassing for a 200k$ car...

I won't talk about the steering and the overall center console.

^^^Is all about the quality of materials and handcrafting techniques and not the design...
Same with all exotic cars.
Some are a bit better than others...but not huge difference.

^^^Is all about the quality of materials and handcrafting techniques and not the design...
Same with all exotic cars.
Some are a bit better than others...but not huge difference.

There is no quality in that cluster dude it's the same exacte cluster as a Jetta but with carbon as a back plate.

There is literally no excuses...

Greg get you to post that picture so it doesn't look like he brought a selfie stick to an event like that? No class.

For some odd reason he was sitting at home drinking wine in his underpants asking for photos of me...

There is no quality in that cluster dude it's the same exacte cluster as a Jetta but with carbon as a back plate.

This, in a 200k car, you would expect real handcraft and exlusive machinated parts, but at the end all the cars seem to come out of the same mold, just with better material for exotic cars.

Bizarre les photos fonctionne pas ici...

Entk je peut juste dire qu'il on de très belle service bay maintenant :)

tinypic.com est down depuis le début de la journée, je sais pas trop ce qui se passe.

Lol quality of material and all that handcrafted technic bs and still look like shit
Aint fooling anyone but fools with that bs.
Last time i went in a jag the quality of fit and finish was on par with a shitdillac

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

When I grow up I want to be cool like Gregster and get invited to all these openings

Thanks for the coverage Greg. I'm undecided on the DB11. In photos it looks huge.

Lol quality of material and all that handcrafted technic bs and still look like shit
Aint fooling anyone but fools with that bs.
Last time i went in a jag the quality of fit and finish was on par with a shitdillac

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It's in the details but yes the VAGness of Bentley is very visible. But touch the carpets... oh dear lord are they nice.

entk pour un simple paysan comme moi je trouve l'intérieur plutôt nice mais what do i know, le char le plus récent que j'ai eu c'est un grand prix 2005 lol.

Ok, if you say so, I believe you.

Bentayga, what a stupid name.

What do you drive?

I drive a Bentayga.

What, a Bengay?l]

Let's call it general culture class: The name was inspired by Taiga, the world’s largest transcontinental snow forest, and is composed of the first four letters of Bentley and an altered spelling of Taiga. Bentley also drew inspiration from the rugged peak of the Roque Bentayga in Gran Canaria, the subtropical Canary Island.

Back