Trump is going to rock the planet

Je ne sais pas pourquoi la plupart des Québécois ''progressistes'' (et les médias) sont contre Trump et ses idées ...comme si s'affirmer et ëtre identitaires devenaient une tare , mettre les points sur les i devenaient un défaut .

La planête arrive à la croisée du chemin car on ne peut continuer à marcher sur la clôture .

Je ne sais pas pourquoi la plupart des Québécois ''progressistes'' (et les médias) sont contre Trump et ses idées ...comme si s'affirmer et ëtre identitaires devenaient une tare , mettre les points sur les i devenaient un défaut .

La planête arrive à la croisée du chemin car on ne peut continuer à marcher sur la clôture .

Siboire lache la coke

The only thing that guy's gonna rock is bottom.

Yeah, rock the foundation of the shit that's been built up in the past 40 years and watch the house of card tumble.

Will it be pleasant, no, but what medicine is?

Michael Moore summed it up perfectly. Hate the guy all you want but you vote for him to say fuck you to the establishment who obviously forgot about the little people they "rule over"

He's not only gonna make amurica-fuk-ya great again but also the galaxy, then the whole fukin universe!!!

:p

Guys.

Donald Trump talks big. And that's it.

Just like when he tells Ford that if they build their cars in Mexico, he'll put a 35% tariff on them. Doesn't that sound great for the little guy who casts his ballot, but think about it for 2 seconds.

Tons of sh!t in that car are not made in the US of A. If everything was, it would cost people $180,000 for a Fiesta because American union workers are paid a fortune and build quality certainly isn't a biproduct. Something's gotta go, and automakers know damn well they're not going to force the unions to cut manual labor salaries enough to continue making a profit on a car they need to sell for $15k and keep up with ever stricter safety and emissions standards.

The moment you force all companies to 'keep it American' is the day all those companies go under because no one wants to pay that much for an all-America product, which isn't even that much (if any) better than a Chinese-made one. The Chinese are becoming more and more competitive. Americans certainly are not.

Fixing your problem at the source = actually finding the real source of the problem
Trump = telling people what they want to hear

Since when do masses act (in this case, vote) with their heads? It's almost an animal response, very emotional thing...

Trump wins, for the greater good of humanity or not.

RESPECT GET RESPECT.
What I always tell you. We western country do not respect our self.
It will change.

Screen-Shot-2016-05-26-at-1.21.42-PM.png

God emperor of mankind

Guys.

Just like when he tells Ford that if they build their cars in Mexico, he'll put a 35% tariff on them. Doesn't that sound great for the little guy who casts his ballot, but think about it for 2 seconds.

Tons of sh!t in that car are not made in the US of A. If everything was, it would cost people $180,000 for a Fiesta because American union workers are paid a fortune and build quality certainly isn't a biproduct. Something's gotta go, and automakers know damn well they're not going to force the unions to cut manual labor salaries enough to continue making a profit on a car they need to sell for $15k and keep up with ever stricter safety and emissions standards.

The moment you force all companies to 'keep it American' is the day all those companies go under because no one wants to pay that much for an all-America product, which isn't even that much (if any) better than a Chinese-made one. The Chinese are becoming more and more competitive. Americans certainly are not.

Fixing your problem at the source = actually finding the real source of the problem

I'm invoking Godwin's law. Inb4 stupid liberals misread my comments.

Did Hitler invent the V2 rocket, or the jet plane, build the autobahn or do anything for that matter himself. Fuck no. What did he do, he galvanised the German people at a time of depression. He got his nation off their backsides by being outspoken and inspiring. That in turn got men and women to go the extra mile to do amazing things.

I'll be the first to say however that those inspiring words were also used in a bad way and things went off the rails when they started vilifying the jews and killing them off. But the biggest difference and why I can sleep at night is the good old Second amendment. I know that if Trump ever did go nuts he'd be off'd by the american people before the sun rose the next day.

So to resume so my words are not too misconstrued:
Trump himself will do fuck all if he becomes president, his only triumph will be galvanizing the American people to fix their own problems. If he starts vilifying (insert ethnic group here) I have faith that he'll quickly be stopped and at the end of the day if the american people give up after a few months like a fat person on a diet, his presidency will be a complete failure.

Regarding your car example, you fail to acknowledge the downwards death spiral it creates. It starts off that the company can make a few more percent by outsourcing "x", so they do and let 100 people go. Of those 100 people maybe 30 would buy their car but no longer can because they're out of a job. Profits are down so to please the investors they outsource function "y" and trim the fat by laying off 1000 people..... see where this is going. At the end of the day if Americans are sending money out of the country they will slowly cannibalize themselves into nothing. You don't need cheaper goods if everyone has a good paying job, but you do need cheaper good if you keep firing people.

I'm invoking Godwin's law. Inb4 stupid liberals misread my comments.

Did Hitler invent the V2 rocket, or the jet plane, build the autobahn or do anything for that matter himself. Fuck no. What did he do, he galvanised the German people at a time of depression. He got his nation off their backsides by being outspoken and inspiring. That in turn got men and women to go the extra mile to do amazing things.

I'll be the first to say however that those inspiring words were also used in a bad way and things went off the rails when they started vilifying the jews and killing them off. But the biggest difference and why I can sleep at night is the good old Second amendment. I know that if Trump ever did go nuts he'd be off'd by the american people before the sun rose the next day.

So to resume so my words are not too misconstrued:
Trump himself will do fuck all if he becomes president, his only triumph will be galvanizing the American people to fix their own problems. If he starts vilifying (insert ethnic group here) I have faith that he'll quickly be stopped and at the end of the day if the american people give up after a few months like a fat person on a diet, his presidency will be a complete failure.

Regarding your car example, you fail to acknowledge the downwards death spiral it creates. It starts off that the company can make a few more percent by outsourcing "x", so they do and let 100 people go. Of those 100 people maybe 30 would buy their car but no longer can because they're out of a job. Profits are down so to please the investors they outsource function "y" and trim the fat by laying off 1000 people..... see where this is going. At the end of the day if Americans are sending money out of the country they will slowly cannibalize themselves into nothing. You don't need cheaper goods if everyone has a good paying job, but you do need cheaper good if you keep firing people.

By keeping an American company alive, you may have to sacrifice a few hundred jobs to keep several thousand. You certainly can't make everything in-house, as great as that would be.

By keeping an American company alive, you may have to sacrifice a few hundred jobs to keep several thousand. You certainly can't make everything in-house, as great as that would be.

I agree, every little doodad should not necessarily be made in the USA however there needs to be a trade balance. If you're going to buy $100 billion dollars of products from abroad you should be selling $100B worth of American made goods or resources. That's far from whats happening and the trade deficit is essentially a siphon of a countries wealth into another.

It's bad to be full on protectionist but at the same time the government needs to step in a little.

Siboire lache la coke

Peux-tu dire le contraire de ce j'ai écrit ... les zartistes , les millenios ne partagent les idées de Trump.

Ils préfèrent croire aux positions idéalistes de Justin et compagnie = tout le monde est beau et gentil. Tout comme une majorité était pro-Obama.

La Presse , 26 mars 2016
[h=1]Les Québécois anti-Donald Trump et pro-Hillary Clinton[/h]Plus de trois Québécois sur quatre se disent inquiets à l'idée que le candidat républicain Donald Trump puisse devenir président des États-Unis, selon un sondage CROP-La Presse.
http://www.lapresse.ca/le-soleil/ac...-anti-donald-trump-et-pro-hillary-clinton.php

Siboire lache la coke

Le Reddit des supporters de Trump est plutôt galvanisant à lire. Probablement le meilleur fil de presse des scandales des Clinton. Je ne serai pas surpris que HRC perde ses élections et s'en va en prison.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/ 250K users inscrits

Twitter est pris d’assaut avec des messages du genre:

#RememberWhenTrump participated in occult rituals like spirit cooking? #OhWaitThatWasHillary

#RememberWhenTrump sold 20% of American Uranium to Russia? #OhWaitThatWasHillary

C'est quand même fascinant les courriels de Podesta, c'est vraiment une intrusion dans tout un univers de fake et supercheries.

Guys.

You are obviously referring to the old UAW contracts which were all torn up as part of the bailout for automakers in 2011, which were also greatly exaggerated. Starting salary is $17 at a US auto plant and if you were hired 2015 and later it will take you 7-8 years to make $25-$28/hour. Skilled workers (machinists,tools dye maker, millwrights, etc..) make $35/hour. Also the benefits have been slashed dramatically. Components plants are less and even much less if they're private non-unionized. This is such a misconception that a factory worker bolting a rivet on a chassis is somehow making $75/hour (most of which was pension/health care and not salary) is just nonsense internet forum spin.

Components have and will be sourced from OEM's all over the world. Not every bolt needs to be made in the USA. As for your Fiesta example, I know you're exaggerating to make a point, but MR members are buying base brand NEW 2016 Chevy Cruze L manuals for $14K before taxes and they're built in Ohio by these supposedly overpaid workers. I don't think GM is losing money on these sales. I'm working on a similar deal. Is it still cheaper to build in Mexico? Obviously, workers there make $10US/hour which includes all perks, salary is $6US/hour certainly not the enormous difference you're claiming. A 35% tarif would close the gap, and while it may not shut down Mexican productions totally it could at least stop the shifting of jobs there.

Trump parle fort, mais il ne fait pas de la politique seul. Il a certainement du caractère, mais cela ne va pas lui permettre d'imposer des politiques quand les autres parties ne sont pas derrière lui.

Heureusement, nous vivons dans une démocratie et non une dictature si cela peu vous consoler.

^^ Tu es trop négatif envers Trump. Il n'est pas si pire que tu voudrais le croire. Il est capable de faire de bonnes décisions de gros bon sens.

Être sous une dictature de Trump, c'est pas ce que j'appellerais une menace. Par contre, une démocratie sous Clinton, c'est tout comme une dictature du tiers monde.

Trump parle fort, mais il ne fait pas de la politique seul. Il a certainement du caractère, mais cela ne va pas lui permettre d'imposer des politiques quand les autres parties ne sont pas derrière lui.

Heureusement, nous vivons dans une démocratie et non une dictature si cela peu vous consoler.

Fuck Democracy! The United States of America is a republic.

Back