WinterBeater Thread (2016-2017)

My beater. Interior is mint! 4 new altimax tires with studs
7b68acdcde7d55ac7773c2d817f91964.jpg

yeah a 2013 police interceptor sedan from RCMP

Cool. I don't think I've seem them on GCsurplus in Quebec just yet.
Where was it from? NB?

They're surprisingly capable in the snow and that motor loves to rev. It's too bad you can't disable stability control though

'07 9-5 with Blizzak this year :D
Heated seats ftw.

2q2ofur.jpg

C'est plus un daily qu'un beater parcontre

Cool. I don't think I've seem them on GCsurplus in Quebec just yet.
Where was it from? NB?

They're surprisingly capable in the snow and that motor loves to rev. It's too bad you can't disable stability control though

I got mine from Nova Scotia. I can't wait to see how they react in the snow, I wasn't able to trigger stability control even in the wet this car doesn't want to slip at all. very tight and stable

how much do they go by usually ?

You can see them go between 2500$ and 6500$ depending on mileage and condition, Mine ended up costing more since it's barely broken in and mint ( 78 000km and still has powertrain warranty :) )

from what I've seen, North Toronto Auctions would probably the best spot to buy them, they have black and dark blue ones for sale once in a while with the 3.7l V6

Got a few mods on the list to make this a more pleasant DD:
-Adding a Taurus SHO center console
Some programming mods using Forscan and OBD2 adapter
-Enabling and adding AUX wire for the radio
-Adding hood pin switch and activating factory remote start
-Disabling Dark car mode ( no lights turn on when you open the doors, annoying at night)
-Activating the AWD cluster Gauge

that should be it for now

Jai poser les 17" d'hiver ... Je m'ennuie déjà des 18. Mon 2ieme hiver avec autre chose qu'un fwd. J'ai déjà hâte au premier 40cm :). Oui, c'est mon daily.

a202f3904d28f0ea6bd0dfbfcd00b47b.jpg

Back