Westworld

8873b8680da66cc9c312a7259b11e710.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

moi c'est le "hello my old friend" de Ford a Bernand quand y se réveille qui me confuse un peu.
Bernard is modeled after Arnold both physically and behaviourally, presumably he was created quite a while after Arnold actually died. That's why Ford needs to teach bernard how to behave more like arnol (the whole taking his time to clean his glasses thing)

It's also pretty obvious that the William is the MiB and the multiple timelines at this point. Just look at when Dolores gets gutted and she's still robotic (i.e the 1st gen of the host) as oppose to the new host that are 3D printed.
At the of the last episode when delores is standing in the chapelle and calls out for Will and the MiB just pops in.

Newest theory is that the maze isn't for the guest, it's for the host. It's designed to draw in all the host that have become self-aware.

we knew dolores is oldgen from the getgo so seeing her insides doesnt confirm anything in regards to timeline theories.

in any timeline you'd open her up i'd assume she'll be robotics

We know she's one of the oldest host in the park, but nothing leads me to believe they've kept her body mechanical all these years. I don't think anything has shown us that they can't simply re-upload a personality into a new more modern body. Maeve and Teddy are both really old and I don't think they're still in mechanical bodies. Remember when Maeve cut herself open to go retrieve a bullet fragment? Seemed like she had to go dig for it, unlike when delores was gutted it was just robot parts right underneath the skin.

we knew dolores is oldgen from the getgo so seeing her insides doesnt confirm anything in regards to timeline theories.

in any timeline you'd open her up i'd assume she'll be robotics

Le personnage de Dolores est oldgen, mais je vois pas pourquoi le control team aurait pas updaté son corps comme les autres host.

Tu guts un host "lastgen" pi y'a des "organes" mais tu gut Dolores/Teddy/Meave pi c'est un robot. Ça scrap ton user experience un peu.

Pensez vous que c'est Ford qui tweakais Maeve pour qu'elle sorte du parc ou s'était une des façons pour déposée sortir l'info?

Maeve était sur une plot depuis le début fait par Ford pour shutdown le parc et détourner l'attention du Ford theatre. C'est le main twist c'est que la seule Aware est en fait Dolores, Maeve is not there yet. D'où la fille fillette dans le train et le trigger de ''revenir''

Je sais que Maeve a pas encore une conscience. Je me demande juste pourquoi Charlotte fait comprendre a Lee qu'il est supposé être en quelque part d'autre et qu'il finit au SS ou sont supposé être les Host Offline. Pendant que tout ce qu'ils veulent (aka sortir l'info du parc) est entrein de se produire. Comment Ford aurait pu deviné qu'il y aurait une petite fille dans le train avec Maeve?
a moins que la fille soit fausse.

Je viens de lire les derniers messages du thread après pas trop avoir compris l'histoire au complet....
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Maeve 's entire story line was the only part I really didn't like about this show.

2018, but why ????? they're killing all the buzz already.

nope its not normal these days to have 18 month between two seasons but couple of shows did it breaking bad comes to mind I think it was 2 years between first and second seasons, rick and morty did that as well, GOT will go that way also and i bet I could findd a couple other shows like that

Dieu que c'est bon, moi je vois cette série la comme Lost, si il développe un peu tout les aspect qu'il nous on montré a date.

Back