Fermeture de What.cd

Nukeblast

Triste journée....je viens de voir que What.CD est fermé.

http://qz.com/840661/what-cd-is-gone-a-eulogy-for-the-greatest-music-collection-in-the-world/

J'utilisais ce site pour me créer une collection de musique bien classée. Beaucoup de ce stock était en fait de la musique que j'ai payé plutôt que d'avoir des CD, du streaming, des fichiers dans iTunes, Google, un peu tout partout etc.

C'était aussi une incroyable plate-forme pour trouver à peu près n'importe quel musique en très bonne qualité...question d'écouter avant d'acheter.

Now what ?

Quelqu'un a un tracker équivalent de musique en .flac ?

J'ai toujours des ratios de fou et j'ai des invitations sur quelques sites en échange si nécessaire.

holy fuck.... fuck fuck fuck... this is a huge loss. I was a member since it's creation (after oink).

Last edited:
ha! too bad! i never got to know how good it was! I was never able to score an invite. RIP i suppose for a service i never knew.

ha! too bad! i never got to know how good it was! I was never able to score an invite. RIP i suppose for a service i never knew.

Yeah, wasn't easy to get an invite. I almost had to do dirty things to a MR member to get there. I did managed to build a ratio which wasn't exactly easy and then I had a few invites. I invited like 4-5 people and I had a few more invites. I just deleted 1000+ torrents from my utorrent seeding folder, lol.

Really really sad about that.

I currently have 223 gig of .flac files, all renamed and tagged with the same pattern. All completes discographies as of 2015ish. That's 8000 songs, 3 weeks of music....and I'm far far from where I'ld like it to be.

Would be nice if they managed to have a copy of the site template...it was very well done and made for music.

RIP

Going through the PTP and BTN forums, it appears PTH invites are very limited because they are scaling the infrastructure. Invites are only going out to top ranking members of other well known communities. stay tuned.

edit: i just got invited.

Going through the PTP and BTN forums, it appears PTH invites are very limited because they are scaling the infrastructure. Invites are only going out to top ranking members of other well known communities. stay tuned.

edit: i just got invited.

Nice! Share the love when possible.

J'ai 2 invites sur apollo.rip à donner.

Main page dit 39000/40000 users.

SVP juste si ça vous intéresse vraiment....

EDIT: Aussi je peux aider à vous "starter" un ratio en vous poussant du stock à seeder par one drive.

J'ai un invite sur apollo a donner si ca interesse qqn. Par PM avec un log de vos ratios sur autres sites.

Back