Nouvel episode Grand Tour

Horrible episode. Honestly I'm getting bored with The Grand Tour

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I agree with that. I fell asleep watching two episodes back to back. It's a little too artificial. Hammond just isn't the guy who was driving the Hellcat, for example.

Someone has a valid link for all the episode without becoming member of a video streaming website???

The one thing they need to get rid of is the stupid celebrity death gig they do every show. that parts sucks. Over all i like the show, same similar gags but what else did you expect same cast and producer..

Je comprend pas pourquoi ils ont testé la NSX dans la pluie.. C'est pas vraiment "relevant" dans l'episode 9

Je comprend pas pourquoi ils ont testé la NSX dans la pluie.. C'est pas vraiment "relevant" dans l'episode 9

parceque personne ne controle la temperature et les chars d'essais sont souvent disponible 1 seul jour quand c'est pas juste meme quelques heures ?

parceque personne ne controle la temperature et les chars d'essais sont souvent disponible 1 seul jour quand c'est pas juste meme quelques heures ?

Shows like Grand Tour, Top Gear etc have multiple days with most cars but very prob very strict filming deadlines.. You should know that!

I find the shows are getting better and better. I wasnt sure at first, but I really enjoyed the NSX and Buggy episodes

I find the writing a little tacky at times, new test driver is a douche, and totally not a fan of them killing off guests lol I really don't get the point of that.

I wouldn't put it on par with Top Gear but it's still early.

Has anyone else had issues streaming it with it lagging every few seconds?

Back