Nouvel episode Grand Tour

Brake failure ? On dirait qu'il ne freine pas, il fly direct dans le S.

Distributing a total of 800 kW / 1088 HP and 1600 Nm of torque, the Rimac All Wheel Torque Vectoring (R-AWTV) system precisely calculates the optimum torque for each wheel. R-AWTV uses inputs from several precise sensors strategically positioned around the chassis and suspension to calculate the optimal torque distribution between the wheels through complex mathematical models and control algorithms. The system provides unseen flexibility and grip by controlling each motor individually one hundred times per second. This enables the Concept_One to accelerate from standstill to 100 km/h in just 2,6 seconds and, to 200 km/h in 6,2 and to 300 km/h in mind-blowing 14,2 seconds. The R-AWTV functions as a traction control, stability control and “electric ABS” system that also commands the 4-wheel regenerative braking of up to 400 kW that works together with the carbon-ceramic braking system.

Ever since Clarkson proclaimed that the Focus RS has the most sophisticated AWD setup I can't watch this ape anymore.

found season 1 a little too scripted and forced to try to be funny, I'm still giving season 2 a shot, love this trio.

Episode 3 je l'ai pas aimer..Je me suis endormi 2 fois dessus, surtout quand ils parlent de l'ours apprivoiser du gars..Rien a chier.

Episode 3 je l'ai pas aimer..Je me suis endormi 2 fois dessus, surtout quand ils parlent de l'ours apprivoiser du gars..Rien a chier.
J'ai utilisé le +10 secondes tout le long.

Par contre vraiment impressionné par les driving skills de James May dans la Kia.. slider avec des murs chaque bord sur une route pas large...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Clarkson really likes Lancia, I dont recall seeing nervous tics and eyes watering before from him, especially when Hammond mentions Lancia is pretty much done.

That segment on lancia is proof that the show still (occasionally) cares about cars/racing. Same thing when they did a segment on Senna (back when it was top gear).

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

IMO S2E7 was the best overall episode to date. Had a great standalone car segment (Performante), a silly/stupid car related stunt (Car refueling), the Lancia v. Audi segment was really interesting and to round it off conversation street had decent content and Celeb H2H wasn't annoying.

Looking forward to this year's 2 part special but at the same time not because it means the end of Season 2.

Back