How to ruin your company - easy steps!

Jeentonik

RIP WCI

http://jalopnik.com/racist-tirade-sends-aftermarket-wheel-company-into-inte-1789531602

lb48j7vkbg0rsdnamo2z.jpg

jnxmsmxcnrgchg9wu9x6.png

Insecure people need to brag about their net worth and things they own to feel better about themselves. He is in full melt down panic mode thinking that his woman might sample another man's cock.

Nothing to see here.

Being in the stance scene automatically makes you 100% likely to insulge in self destructive behavior.

I kinda always found WCI rims to be a little over the top and douchy to be honest. So i doubt they will shut down coz of this. It takes a certain kind of person to stance a civic with WCIs lol.

fxxrkzen4lxe60wqejj7.png

Insecure people need to brag about their net worth and things they own to feel better about themselves. He is in full melt down panic mode thinking that his woman might sample another man's cock.

It's even worst, the guy is about to lose his women over a BBC

And lmao @ "My audi s4 is worth more then everything you have" hahaha what a self-oriented little piece of shit he looks like such a friendless looser poor guy...

ZOMG a overpriced wheel company that caters to stanced cars is going out of buisness, what will we do now?:run:

LOL i had a laugh!

I would still buy from the company. people are allowed to have a opinions. if i like their wheels i 'd buy! That he's racist or not doesn't bother me.

But i would dump my girl if she'd have flirty texts with a another guy...black, white, asian, arab...

Ce que le gars à dit est complètement stupide, mais personnellement ça ne m'empêcherait pas non plus d'acheter un set de mag... D'ailleurs, les prix ont tous chûté énormément depuis hie, des mags à 4000$ qui sont maintenant autours de 1500$ pour les 4...

The only time I had WCI's was because I bought the car and they were already on it. One guy on my Facebook complained right after this drama about the poor quality service he had twice while ordering a 4000$ us set.

So what does this girlfriend or should I say EX actually look like...........must be some real hot piece of tail to get all worked up like this!

Tout ce drama a cause de la conversation du gars ? bel enfantillage. Il y a des choses pire que ca dans You laugh you lose. Moi aussi j'achèterai quand même, si au moins il y avait des beaux modèles..

By the sounds of it the guy probably lost the girl from the beggining because he's the kind of douche that pays attention to his cars more than her, not because he's racist.

Back