Aware me on Nespresso

mig0s

Got a Nespresso machine as a gift and have a few questions:

Where do I buy the capsules? Only on their website?

Do Keurig or any other kind of capsules fit? Or is it only Nespresso capsules?

I tried one but coffee came out not as hot as I like. Actually it was barely hot... Is it normal?

What is the best flavor?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Got a Nespresso machine as a gift and have a few questions:

Where do I buy the capsules? Only on their website? yes or in store, they have a few.

Do Keurig or any other kind of capsules fit? Or is it only Nespresso capsules? Only nespresso (to my knowledge), I never looked into using non-branded capsules.

I tried one but coffee came out not as hot as I like. Actually it was barely hot... Is it normal? not normal...

What is the best flavor? what do you like when you drink coffee? look up the guide and you'll be able to pick something to your taste.

answers directly in your post.

If you go to the Nespresso store downtown you can taste all of their coffee for free and see what you like.

As for price, they have gestion promotions through the year. I receive samples and coffee mugs for free by the mail once in a while.

I'm a 10yr+ Nespresso user and never used other caps than Nespresso. If you cheap, you can buy knockoffs, but reviews are just so-so and if you really, really want some of your preferred, specialized beans, you can always buy a couple reusable pods that you can fill.

Now a few stores around town and it's especially nice if you want to try some of the caps, they'll have you sample them.

Now on the flavors, I have more than 30 at home and mostly use the same ones all the time + the flavored ones.

I drink lattes in the morning and occasionally espressos on their own.

For Latte, I go for a 3/4 glass of milk (heat it before, I have a Nespresso with a a built-in milk frother...) and always use two capsules, generally one strong (9+) and one flavored (they are all level 6, based on the Livanto). So usually one cap Kazaar, Indriya or Arpeggio (Arpeggio was made specifically for lattes, goes well with milk) plus une cap of flavor or if I feel like a standard stronger latte, I'll go with 2x Kazaar

This year's flavors, unfortunately are note the best ones but they are still good. A wicked combo is the SacherTorte and the LinzerTorte, I keep drinking them in the evening, it creates a Gâteau Forêt Noire taste, very desert oriented treat.

For espresso alone, it will depend on the time of the day and strength you want, but I rarely go lower than lv8.

All caps have a different taste, you really gotta try them and that is what makes Nespresso great, you don't have to grind a different bean every morning and set your machine accordingly based on your taste, you always have a 8.5/10 score cup with a different taste for everyone, in seconds without a sloppy mess to watch after.

If you're a freak like me, you end up like this... The flavor you drink regularly close by... A stash of your faves...

Plus a 'reserve' of special (and now rare, like 30$ on ebay...) flavors that you'll keep for years and drink once in a while, like on the last pics (some are 10+ yr), for example, the Abricot (2007 I beleive...) still taste like when I got it.

5c8e86205210a67ccbc65f51f3d250db.jpg

55c695161f0eec4eb62ed1d8ad9acf8a.jpg

a4adbbd3f67120384dc1ebede7b1a40c.jpg

I'm a 10yr+ Nespresso user and never used other caps than Nespresso. If you cheap, you can buy knockoffs, but reviews are just so-so and if you really, really want some of your preferred, specialized beans, you can always buy a couple reusable pods that you can fill.

Now a few stores around town and it's especially nice if you want to try some of the caps, they'll have you sample them.

Now on the flavors, I have more than 30 at home and mostly use the same ones all the time + the flavored ones.

I drink lattes in the morning and occasionally espressos on their own.

For Latte, I go for a 3/4 glass of milk (heat it before, I have a Nespresso with a a built-in milk frother...) and always use two capsules, generally one strong (9+) and one flavored (they are all level 6, based on the Livanto). So usually one cap Kazaar, Indriya or Arpeggio (Arpeggio was made specifically for lattes, goes well with milk) plus une cap of flavor or if I feel like a standard stronger latte, I'll go with 2x Kazaar

This year's flavors, unfortunately are note the best ones but they are still good. A wicked combo is the SacherTorte and the LinzerTorte, I keep drinking them in the evening, it creates a Gâteau Forêt Noire taste, very desert oriented treat.

For espresso alone, it will depend on the time of the day and strength you want, but I rarely go lower than lv8.

All caps have a different taste, you really gotta try them and that is what makes Nespresso great, you don't have to grind a different bean every morning and set your machine accordingly based on your taste, you always have a 8.5/10 score cup with a different taste for everyone, in seconds without a sloppy mess to watch after.

If you're a freak like me, you end up like this... The flavor you drink regularly close by... A stash of your faves...

Plus a 'reserve' of special (and now rare, like 30$ on ebay...) flavors that you'll keep for years and drink once in a while, like on the last pics (some are 10+ yr), for example, the Abricot (2007 I beleive...) still taste like when I got it.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161202/5c8e86205210a67ccbc65f51f3d250db.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161202/55c695161f0eec4eb62ed1d8ad9acf8a.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161202/a4adbbd3f67120384dc1ebede7b1a40c.jpg

Wow, tu es cinglé mais j'aime ça.

Pro tip.

Skim Milk does better froth.

BUT

2% milk carries the flavors better than skim or 1% milk. Fat is a universal flavor carrier. And I say this because there is a huge difference in the flavor of a 1% and 2% latte.

Pro tip.

Skim Milk does better froth.

BUT

2% milk carries the flavors better than skim or 1% milk. Fat is a universal flavor carrier. And I say this because there is a huge difference in the flavor of a 1% and 2% latte.

You might as well drink the real deal, 3,25%+ milk.

Le trouble avec le Kopi Luwak c'est qu'il se vend comme 5000% de ce qui est produit dans une année. See the problem?

ohh pensait pas qu'il faisait du faux, je me disais justement qu'avec Nespresso j'aurais une certaine qualité

Un Kopi Luwak via une machine Nespresso, ce ne sera pas un Kopi Luwak, t'as besoin de la véritable machine à infuser, ça fait partie de ce qui crée le goût.

Mais si Nespresso sortait une édition, j'me garrocherais pareil.

I buy the capsules at IGA, they're cheaper than the Nespresso brand and the taste is OK. Buy the Nespresso descaler and use it once a month to maintain your machine.

^^ lol!!!!!!

Tu payes le prix pour une machine où t'as pas à te casser le bécyk et à rien salir... Pour COMPLÈTEMENT passer à coté du concept!

Wow!!

Back