Incoming snowstorm - edition 2016

Still traffic on the 20 west.

3d81f036f2a94d941ba8e75cc3cfdf36.jpg

Je savais pas que le métro se rendait sur la 10

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Le métro se rend jusqu'à Sherbrooke, donc une station avant c'est Magog non?

Et j'ai un véhicule pour sortir de la ville, faut ben que j'alimente mon Instagram avec un peu de nature de temps en temps.

Le métro se rend jusqu'à Sherbrooke, donc une station avant c'est Magog non?

Et j'ai un véhicule pour sortir de la ville, faut ben que j'alimente mon Instagram avec un peu de nature de temps en temps.

Sa fucker la fin de journée de ben du monde avec qui je travaille qui reste a Magog lol
Le boss nous a dit de partir plus tot, y l'a pas dit deux fois

Drive home from St Jérôme was terrible. People driving 20 km/h tailgating each other like idiots.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tried to go to the gym, but not a single deneigeuse in sight and was too afraid to park and be able to go out after if they still did not clean the streets. Its almost 22:30 and still neither city or private has passed...

Wtf? Je sais qu'il essaye d'aider, mais j'allais être fâché.

IF you looked at the video, you can clearly see that he has some device attached to the plow to minimize damage, which leads me to believe it was done on purpose to help people.

IF you looked at the video, you can clearly see that he has some device attached to the plow to minimize damage, which leads me to believe it was done on purpose to help people.

I would still not trust that thing to not scratch or damage my car.

Back