Incoming snowstorm - edition 2016

You guys are ridiculous blaming the Coderre and Couillard for this. How many 6 figure public servants do you think there are between them and the execution of a snow clearing activity? I'm going to guess 5.

Fact is that it was an exceptional circumstance. We already know that huge jam near sherbrooke was caused a 18 wheeler who thought he was cool speeding past everyone and kicking up snow that was on the road causing white out conditions. Do we know caused the log jam on the 13?

The fact that the busses were getting stuck in the snow this morning you can certainly blame the city of montreal for. Fact is that they can't be bothered to come up with a coherent strategy for putting snow on trucks and carting it the fuck off.

edit: read reports on reddit that the shit show on the 20 was because truckers couldn't get up the hill in lachine and obviously couldn't get on the 13th fucking everyone else. and stuck in the traffic were the snow plows.

There should be an alert system, all heavy vehicules off the roads unless they're there to clear the snow. The 401 is still closed in both directions because of that accident yesterday that caused a massive spill.

J'ai déneigé ma 2e voiture qui était complètement ensevelie par la neige et quand j'essaie de démarrer elle veut pas. Motherfucker. Je dois la déplacer avant 7h du matin demain.

Everyone is flipping out about the snow as if it were the end of the world... I'm just sitting, not giving a fuck, enjoying a cold ass beer.

c316c2029da04f054373e1deee9db091.jpg

I'm not blaming the mayor for the storm but yeah - like everyone else - the mayor and the PM should've seen it coming. It's not like it wasn't in the news since Sunday...

So you are 100% certain that he flips burgers better than me - OK He's a fat bitch (grosse plotte?) so sure he can, I bet he's better than I am at opening 2kg bags of Nachos too!

Better mayor and leader - OK but again...

Consider that I didn't run for mayor, that's like saying EMELIN the worst fucking Habs player right now is a better hockey player than me - no shit Sherlock, and here I thought I had Obama's charisma, Captain Picard's leadership and Wayne Gretzky's hockey sense.

What you're saying is the exact epitome of the bulk of fucking idiots that riddle/ruin the Internet discussion boards and social sites with comments like "well yeah he's still a better [insert adjective here] than you."

What next, will you say I'm a worst WWF wrestler than Leaping Lanny Poffo?

I can say one thing's for sure though: At this very moment, nobody's a bigger cunt than you are!

And before anyone says anything: yeah - you had it coming.

I'm a cunt because I'm calling you out? It's easy to criticize people who are in the spotlight when real decisions need to be made, unlike you sitting at home and whose biggest dilemma will be where to use bold and caps locks in your next post. When shit goes down like it did yesterday, no matter what decision the mayor makes, it will be a clusterfuck either way.

All my respect to people like Coderre who have the balls to assume the role of being mayor and being treated like a scapegoat by useless assholes like you.

65K bien mérité. 218$ pour remorquer une auto dans les conditions actuelles, c'est une aubaine.

C'est quand même hallucinant que le monde chialent de devoir payer pour remorquer leur auto. "C'est pas de ma faute". Fuck c'est pas dla faute du remorqueur non plus, ni la police, ni le gouvernement. Assume un peu de responsabilité, c'est quand même ton criss de char stationné dans le milieu de la fucking autoroute.

Essaie de penser un gros 30 secondes et dit moi comment on se sent entre les 2 oreilles. Ceux qui sont restés coincés sur l'A13, tu penses qu'ils ont fait exprès?? Tout le monde à envie de s'en aller travailler ou rentrer à la maison le plus rapidement possible. Mets toi à leur place, juste le fait de rester pris pendant 2h dans ta voiture... Imagine juste maintenant 13 heures. Rendu la c'est une situation de survie parce que tu n'as plus d'essence, plus de cellulaire, il fait froid, tu as faim, soif, envie de chier et personne ne vient à ton secours. C'est entièrement de la faute de la MTQ pour ne pas avoir réagi à l'urgence. Frais de towing entièrement remboursés par la MTQ/Ville, c'est le strict minimum. Quand même pathétique quand on pense que tu es en plein Montréal avec la technologie disponible en 2017, c'est pas pardonnable.

Vraiment... Aucune compassion ou t'es un peu stupide.

Vraiment... Aucune compassion ou t'es un peu stupide.

Au contraire. J'étais à la maison avant le pire de la tempête.

J'ai aucune pitié man.

Ca m'est arrivé une fois de rester pogné dans une blizzard (c'était l'hiver en Islande). Situation semblable comme hier, ça faisais plusieurs jours qu'on s'attendais à une tempête violente, mais les gens sont sortis pareil (moi inclus)

Premièrement, j'avais assez de jugement pour SORTIR de l'autoroute au plus criss quand les conditions on trop détérioré.

Je me suis stationné dans un stationnement à 100m et resté dans mon auto pendant 6 heures, jusqu'à temps que la visibilité est re-devenu raisonnable. Je voyais même pas le hood de la voiture pendant la tempête. Ceux qui on resté sur l'autoroute, ce sont tous ramassé dans le fossé (des centaines de voitures) et on du se faire secourir. J'ai pu retourner à la maison en utilisant des routes secondaires.

Quand tu décide de prendre le volant dans des conditions comme hier, tu devrais quand même être prêt à vivre des situations exceptionnelles. Si t'es pas d'accord, tu sous-estime la météo, et tu sur-estime la capacité des autres conducteurs de pas provoquer des carambolages et la capacité des autorités de venir vous sauver le cul quand il y a des milliers d'autres personnes qui ont besoin d'aide en même temps.

J'ai vendu des wipers comme jamais aujourd'hui au garage. Premiere chose que mon boss dit en arrivant: on as tu ramasser du body un peu dans l'accident de magog? Je l'ai trouver cave un peu la dessus

I'm a cunt because I'm calling you out? It's easy to criticize people who are in the spotlight when real decisions need to be made, unlike you sitting at home and whose biggest dilemma will be where to use bold and caps locks in your next post. When shit goes down like it did yesterday, no matter what decision the mayor makes, it will be a clusterfuck either way.

All my respect to people like Coderre who have the balls to assume the role of being mayor and being treated like a scapegoat by useless assholes like you.

Yesterday at 11 am he should've called a press conference and told everyone to get the fuck home.

He didn't.

Where are his balls?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Première fois que je vois une aussi grosse tempête

Il faut dire que je suis jeune aussi

30 cm de neige et des vents extrêmes

Sortir était toute une aventure

J'ai failli rester pris dans une ruelle près de chez nous

So...people are supposed to turn to the mayor for answers now? I think everyone here has access to meteo media to check how much it's gonna snow and you make your own decisions.

I actually think the roads were pretty decent given the circumstances.

Newsflash; it snows in Québec, sometimes quite a bit. Whacha gonna do.

So...people are supposed to turn to the mayor for answers now? I think everyone here has access to meteo media to check how much it's gonna snow and you make your own decisions.

I actually think the roads were pretty decent given the circumstances.

Newsflash; it snows in Québec, sometimes quite a bit. Whacha gonna do.

Meteomedia announced a ton of storm this winter that never came, so people tought it was the same with this one and got all fucked up with it. To me thats the only reason

Back