Work Field with men only?

Bad306

Legacy Member
Anyone can suggest a Work Field that theres only men, NO WOMEN?

I cant stand working in a women environnement job.I went fucking nuts working for the federal Goverment,there was so many women in there it was fucking crazy?

Im thinking Construction would be the best choice? Since its high paying and theres no women...

Any other ideas?

Anyone can suggest a Work Field that theres only men, NO WOMEN?

I cant stand working in a women environnement job.I went fucking nuts working for the federal Goverment,there was so many women in there it was fucking crazy?

Im thinking Construction would be the best choice? Since its high paying and theres no women...

Any other ideas?

I agree. Many of them are self-entitled bitches that can't really make a circle by holding a cup on a piece of paper and tracing it with a pencil.

In my field it's pathetic, and the most pathetic users are typically ladies - all ages and races.

Its fucking crazy, They call me misogynist and shit.

They try to boss me around. I went fucking crazy.

Its fucking crazy, They call me misogynist and shit.

They try to boss me around. I went fucking crazy.

Shoulda stayed there for the rest of your life ... ez as fuck job for 25$ an hour + all other advantages ...

You're an idiot for leaving.

President of the United States

shc2.jpg

trump-thumbsup.jpg

Work for me (excavation/landscape) we are 15 mens growing beard and smoking Export A. It's awesome.

Lol jk , some of them vape.

Im thinking about Going back to school for a DEP. Im getting old(32).

Thinking about Electricity.That would be the only job that i have some skills in Mathematics.

I cannot Do Engineering , im not the brightest bloke on the block, University i cant do.

Back