Stolen Wheels in Laval this morning .

Thats why I laugh with Wheel locks. That will be a pricey insurance claim...

ya . car was full insured so no problem with inssurance . There is more problem with dealer to get new wheels . They found new tires but they have a difficulty to get new wheels lol .

They tried that shit on my Dropped A4 , i think they had to jack the car so the alarm rang . Wheel were not stolen but half the bolts missing from the wheels and frame sitting on one of the wheels .

Is it not doable on dropped Audi's cause of the alarm or was i just lucky that night ?

Y'a tellement de demande pour des Tahoe boité il aurais du partir avec au complet tant qu'a y être...

Dommage pour ton ami... effectivement chaussé du 20'' d'hiver c'est 1500-1600$ ( mettons tu Toyo ) donc ya beaucoup de demande , tout le monde sait que les hustler baller qui veulent pas payé roule du 20'' sur leur 300C 2005 l'hiver.

Y'a tellement de demande pour des Tahoe boité il aurais du partir avec au complet tant qu'a y être...

Dommage pour ton ami... effectivement chaussé du 20'' d'hiver c'est 1500-1600$ ( mettons tu Toyo ) donc ya beaucoup de demande , tout le monde sait que les hustler baller qui veulent pas payé roule du 20'' sur leur 300C 2005 l'hiver.

More like 1100-1200$ installed tax in, insurance will pay full list. Tires in that size aren't that expensive. The new OEM wheels, with nuts, sensors. and center caps will be pricey. Those wheels are prob around 600-650$ each, center caps 50-60$, Sensors 40-50$ each, nuts 6$ each...

Will prob ask 400-500$ on Kijji or sell to a garage for 200$. I have questionable characters that come by often with sets of used tires for sale.

I agree, I hate locknuts, useless expense and I cant count on both hands how many people come to me and ask for a replacement lock nut key because lost or broken, noone registers them so they can get a new key..
waste of time and money.

I don't want this happening to me. How do I protect the wheels on my 2009 Matrix base 16 inch steelies with OEM wheel caps?

More like 1100-1200$ installed tax in, insurance will pay full list. Tires in that size aren't that expensive. The new OEM wheels, with nuts, sensors. and center caps will be pricey. Those wheels are prob around 600-650$ each, center caps 50-60$, Sensors 40-50$ each, nuts 6$ each...

Will prob ask 400-500$ on Kijji or sell to a garage for 200$. I have questionable characters that come by often with sets of used tires for sale.
Should get the plate and report them to the police.

A Laval area ( might be the same) condo building had issues with this type of vandalism. So after 5-6 cars got their wheels stolen in the same 3 buildings, the police decided to send undercover cops during the night. They got caught a few days later.

Moi j'aurais aucun problème qu'on ramène les exécutions publiques pour les voleurs de roues.

I agree, I hate locknuts, useless expense and I cant count on both hands how many people come to me and ask for a replacement lock nut key because lost or broken, noone registers them so they can get a new key..
waste of time and money.

? chillos. Ça va quand même décourager une bonne partie des voleurs, mais comme tout système d'alarme, rien n'est infaillible. Toujours eu ca sur mes 2 dernières voitures et jamais eu de problème.

l'hiver je les enleve, y venait avec le char avec une pochette honda pour les mettre dans le dash. fuck gosser avec ca pour changer un flat sur le bord dla route

omg, steel wheels? where do you live!!?
Funny but two of the cars I saw last year were Toyota matrix. Just left them on the discs.

I feel like they sell them to used tire shops. Probably the easiest to get rid of batches of tires at a time and less risky. It's always around this time when people are shopping for tires.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mercedez dealers have so much problem with cars in their lot having ALL their wheels stolen and car dropped straight on the disc brake (some have amazingly expensive brakes rotors).

Im not to worried about them. Im sure they charge the new owners for brake issues on the first service...

Back