Hey Amazon Prime VIDEO is FINALLY available in Canadia !

lord_galathon

So the Grand Tour won't have to be pirated anymore I guess, better quality streaming as 4k is included and available, unlike Netflix that charges extra for 4k (Ultra HD.)

Other than Grand Tour though, their show lineup - at least for Canada - is anemic at best. I'll check how to connect to US version if possible and see what the lineup there is.

Movies are also iffy: I sifted through them quickly and only found 2-3 I really wanted to watch.

Totally not worth paying the Prime 80$/year ONLY for that but if you already have the Prime then it's a nice free add-on.
Let me write it in alternate font, bold and giant characters for the usual MR crowd below that haven't read the text but commented anyways.

Haven't seen the iOS apps yet but they're advertised at the site so they are going to be available incessantly.

As well I hope they'll release something for PS4/Xbone and Android.

Just letting everyone know.

Last edited:
Boff j'écoute déja Gran Tour a partir de Movie HD en HD.(dah)
Pas 4k mais ma tv est 720 anyway !

Je reste avec netflix metons

you wait for Grand Tour season to be done, sign-up for 30 days trial and watch whole Grand Tour content within one day... let's call it Grand Tour and chill

You can't just get the free trial on quebec, You have a 13 month subscription for the price of 12 instead....

So the Grand Tour won't have to be pirated anymore I guess, better quality streaming as 4k is included and available, unlike Netflix that charges extra for 4k (Ultra HD.)

Other than Grand Tour though, their show lineup - at least for Canada - is anemic at best. I'll check how to connect to US version if possible and see what the lineup there is.

Movies are also iffy: I sifted through them quickly and only found 2-3 I really wanted to watch.

Totally not worth paying the Prime 80$/year ONLY for that but if you already have the Prime then it's a nice free add-on.
Let me write it in alternate font, bold and giant characters for the usual MR crowd below that haven't read the text but commented anyways.

Haven't seen the iOS apps yet but they're advertised at the site so they are going to be available incessantly.

un-pkp-peu-de-francais-svp.jpg

says my prime trial account doesn't qualify for free amazon prime video. oh well. I head it was underwhelming anyways.

Downloaded the app on my Samsung TV this morning. Really looking forward to getting back home tonight to watch. Only watched the first episode so far.

amazon US does not allow prime streaming in canada unless you have a US credit card registered with them.

I do not know if they block dns redirectors.

Big Little Lies - Got it off usenet - pretty decent - watched the premiere last night.

If you have children you MUST watch it. Can't wait for the second episode next week.

Back