Kijiji not free anymore ?

still free, I just post an announcement.

I think you check an option inadvertently , that is not free, like "annonce en vedette"

still free, I just post an announcement.

I think you check an option inadvertently , that is not free, like "annonce en vedette"
I click on post an ad and it asks me which plan i want .... Cheapest one is 19.99.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I click on post an ad and it asks me which plan i want .... Cheapest one is 19.99.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I just clicked on post an ad to see what would happen.

I get the following options:

1) Post as Owner FREE (2 Listings maximum)

2) Post as dealer (Starting at 19.99$)

Are you listing as a dealer, if so, seems like you need to pay a fee to list.

Does this website called google still exist? Is there by any chance an FAQ on Kijiji?

What has the world come to....

also, keep in note, that if you sell 2 cars on kijiji and when you remove the ad its asks "tell us how you sold the car" and if you choose "found a buyer on kijiji" both times, the third car you post, you will HAVE to pay.

also, keep in note, that if you sell 2 cars on kijiji and when you remove the ad its asks "tell us how you sold the car" and if you choose "found a buyer on kijiji" both times, the third car you post, you will HAVE to pay.

Since when? I sold many cars on Kijiji and never had to pay.

X2 je met toujours '' I found a buyer on kijiji '' et j'ai jamais payé

si tu as deja 2 auto a vendre et tu met une 3eme, dans cette situation tu doit payer pour la 3eme.. tu as juste a ouvrir un nouveau compte avec un autre adresse email et tigidou!

2 cars !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe before the statement below...
Took from kijiji help page
Afin d'améliorer l'expérience d'achat et de vente sur Kijiji, de nouvelles limites d'affichage d'annonces entreront en vigueur dans 20 sous-catégories Acheter et vendre, et 1 sous-catégorie Autos et véhicules.

Back