Volkswagen Canada reaches deal to compensate customers affected by emissions scandal

Donc tu reçois le plein Prix d'achat plus 5@8k?

sent from your mom's bed.

no, either buyback, value is yet to be determined, that is what will be talked about late March, or keep the car +5 to 8k for compensation.

I am still not sure what option I will choose... It will all depend on how the car's value will be affected... 'cause so far, I have yet to see any effect on the value of TDI cars... If I choose the buyback, I will be getting another one for sure, but a highline. if the value stays the same, I'll just keep it and take the 5k for a malone stage 2 and extra $

edit: IMHO, I think they will put the bluebook value at the time of purchase! thank our lucky stars for me for the fact that the saaq evaluated my car at 12xxx even if I only actually paid 6800 lol :p

no, either buyback, value is yet to be determined, that is what will be talked about late March, or keep the car +5 to 8k for compensation.

I am still not sure what option I will choose... It will all depend on how the car's value will be affected... 'cause so far, I have yet to see any effect on the value of TDI cars... If I choose the buyback, I will be getting another one for sure, but a highline. if the value stays the same, I'll just keep it and take the 5k for a malone stage 2 and extra $

edit: IMHO, I think they will put the bluebook value at the time of purchase! thank our lucky stars for me for the fact that the saaq evaluated my car at 12xxx even if I only actually paid 6800 lol :p

Nope, they will buy your car back, AND give you between 5k and 8k$. https://www.vwcanadasettlement.ca/en/

so what happens to those who bought a brand new tdi, lets say a 2012, drove it for 2 years and sold it after? any form of compensation?

that's bullshit, i feel bad for polluting, i need cash to clean my dirty soul

I'm in the exact same boat... bought a Jetta sportwagen TDI brand new in 2009 and sold it in 2012. Haven't been able to sleep since September 2015 because of this shit!

There's a questionnaire to check for eligibility on
https://www.vwcanadasettlement.ca/en/#eligible

If you sold the car before September 2015, you don't get anything... but those who sold the car after the scandal broke out are eligible for a cash payment! Between 2550$ and 4000 $depending on the model/year.

Donc live la, je vais m'acheter un tdi sur kijiji. Prend l'offre du buyback +5k= profit?

I doivent avoir une façon de contrer ça sinon les tdi sur kijiji vont ce faire aller.

Donc live la, je vais m'acheter un tdi sur kijiji. Prend l'offre du buyback +5k= profit?

I doivent avoir une façon de contrer ça sinon les tdi sur kijiji vont ce faire aller.

moi aussi c ca je trouve etrange!! aux states ca dit que seuls ceux qui ont acheté avant l1 18 septembre 2015 ont droit à quoi que ce soit, les autres auraient acheté en toute connaissance de cause, ce qui fait du sens...

C'est toute marqué sur le site que je link depuis tantot:

If you purchased your vehicle after September 18, 2015 and are the current owner, you may be eligible to choose:

Approved Emissions Modification. Keep your vehicle AND receive an extended emissions warranty AND Cash Payment. This option is only available if a modification is approved by regulators.

https://www.vwcanadasettlement.ca/en/

Tu ne pourras pas te faire racheter ton char, il va être "réparé" avec garantie et surement un petit paiement, tu n'auras pas le 5k$ comme les autres.

Tu devais etre proprio avant que le scandale eclate, il y a une date fixe que je ne me rappelle pas

C'est toute marqué sur le site que je link depuis tantot:

If you purchased your vehicle after September 18, 2015 and are the current owner, you may be eligible to choose:

Approved Emissions Modification. Keep your vehicle AND receive an extended emissions warranty AND Cash Payment. This option is only available if a modification is approved by regulators.

https://www.vwcanadasettlement.ca/en/

Tu ne pourras pas te faire racheter ton char, il va être "réparé" avec garantie et surement un petit paiement, tu n'auras pas le 5k$ comme les autres.

J'ai pas lu la même chose... tu fais réparer et tu obtiens un chèque selon la valeur du véhicule (5100-8k$).

Sans titre.jpg

Au US ils donnent la valeur vs le kilométrage en date de septembre 2015 , ici c'est selon le kilométrage actuel.

Je suis a 171000 km sur ma Passat, ça va paraître sur la valeur

Back