un retour possible de la Dodge Neon !

C'était le première génération qui était turc, et qui avait fait parler à cause de la chicken tax. Ils arrivaient avec des sièges arrière pour éviter la taxe et les sièges étaient ensuite déchiquetés. Et le pire c'est qu'ils chargent plus au client pour les sièges arrière alors que c'est un coût de les enlever...

If I were in the market for such a car new I would prob get a Hyundai Elantra GT GLS with a stick. Drives pretty nice, good power and GREAT infotainment system! Also I wouldn't have to explain to people why I bought a Dodge that sleeps at the dealership

Ils ont une drôle de stratégie FCA ces temps-ci, ils ressortent le nom de leur flop! Après le Pacificateur, le Néon! C'est quoi le prochain, une sous-compact nommé Dodge Omni!?

Ils ont une drôle de stratégie FCA ces temps-ci, ils ressortent le nom de leur flop! Après le Pacificateur, le Néon! C'est quoi le prochain, une sous-compact nommé Dodge Omni!?

Neon was hardly a flop, yea early ones had questionable quality issues. They sold a SHIT ton of them I've been out of the scene for ages but still follow the .org facebook page. Pretty impressive what owners/vendors are doing now as FCA has stopped making a lot of parts by a lot I mean mostly everything.

Neon was hardly a flop, yea early ones had questionable quality issues. They sold a SHIT ton of them I've been out of the scene for ages but still follow the .org facebook page. Pretty impressive what owners/vendors are doing now as FCA has stopped making a lot of parts by a lot I mean mostly everything.

Them 16V DOHC neon we're actually pretty fast back in the days. I had a love/hate relation with my 8V lol.

et la Omni etait loin d etre un flop avec ses 10 ans de production

that's unrelated though... they're idling because of oversupply, not because of cost/quality issues.

I should explain myself better. I believe LG says he agrees with Trump that we should bring back assembly jobs back to the US. The car segment is the most competitive market and it's so hard to produce a sedan at a profit in the US. This is exactly the reason why they should move those outside the US and bring the cash cow crossover segment into the US manufacturing plants.

Tout ce que Chrysler/Dodge ont c'est un look et c'est une question de goût.

2016-fiat-tipo-15.jpg

C'est donc bin laid sibouère

Dodge: the "Dart" should have been called the Neon or SX to begin with. STOP RUINING THE NAME OF ICONIC MUSCLE CARS. Now thats out of the way. Noone cares what Dodge does anymore, they don't even know what the hell they're doing. The Alfa Romeos are kind of cool I guess. The rebranded Miata "Fiat 124 Spider" is neat. Most Fiats are trash though, clients always complain about them, the interiors fall apart.

To the guys talking about Ford before, they always have shitty automatics, you would think over the years they'd get something decent in there. Even GM has better trannys. The transit is just as bad as the Nissan equivalent which GM rebrands as the Transit connect. Such tiny tires on that thing.

GM: Ok, they're still making cars in the US, they still have outrageous failures made in south Korea like the Orlando out there, which thankfully is now gone. Most of what they sell is garbage too, this company is getting pretty desperate, they need to downsize and stop selling their junk, and start pushing their decent models, perhaps put some effort on quality control so they wont waste millions recalling every damn thing.

Le nom NEON ne reviendra pas, car il est brûlé.

Brûlé comme:

-Colt
-Shadow
-Aries K
-Omni

Dodge a un pattern de changer continuellement le nom de ses sous-compactes pour donner un feeling de "fresh start" , pour faire oublier le modèle précédent.

Si la tendance se maintient comme les 30 dernières années, la prochaine sous-compacte ne s'appellera pas "Dart".

Le nom NEON ne reviendra pas, car il est brûlé.

Brûlé comme:

-Colt
-Shadow
-Aries K
-Omni

Dodge a un pattern de changer continuellement le nom de ses sous-compactes pour donner un feeling de "fresh start" , pour faire oublier le modèle précédent.

Si la tendance se maintient comme les 30 dernières années, la prochaine sous-compacte ne s'appellera pas "Dart".

Pis le monde bash suzuki. Fucking lol.

Back