Karma vs Adam Saleh

Of course he's now claiming racism. I don't know who this fuckwit is, but apparently he's known for trolling airline employees with this type of shit? Newsflash asshole, there's nothing funny about that and you REALLY picked the wrong country in which to make jokes about terrorism. Send him to Gitmo for a while before Obama shuts it down, we'll see if he still thinks he's funny.

Passengers on a flight to London disturbed by someone speaking Arabic? Give me a break...

Given his past history this is exactly what he wanted.

065a97ac4e472e4a8efcfbf0032aab0a.jpg

He has already been called out by an airline company for trolling them, the guy's a fucking tool and pro victim.

gz9s0k1gbgmzuiwneguu.png

Wow....on est vraiment du pour un cleansing majeur de la population. ya vraiment trop d humains sur la terre pour se barrer les pieds dans de telles stupidités. Dans les 50 on se battaient pour devenir ingenieur, astronaute medecin, asteur, on encourage des débiles qui viennent brailler apres. Fuck this society.

yep victim... He got kicked off for being a moron and most likely pulling the "do you know who I am card"
C0NjPv8XgAAl1RS.jpg

Airline should sue his dumb a$$ so he would think twice before making another fake video. So many of these fake video attention whores on youtube, but they are really running out of good, funny ideas.

Back