These are my plans for 2017

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Seeing that it is quite during the winter on the forum, thought it would be cool to see what people's plans are for tracking in 2017. Events, clubs, racing- wrenching- road trips?
What disciplines- autocross, time attack, road race - lapping whatever.

BTW- ASE LC has posted its schedule !!

Might as well get the ball rolling-

Will race with Mopar for Life in Chumpcar as usual- starting at Road Atlanta in February- 5 events planned.

Micra Cup is back- 6 events and I plan to drive at least one of them , but follow my team to most of the events.

AUTOCROSS- yes I want to do more than last year- #1 priority will be the BIG EVENT at ASE - Triathalon- AUGUST 5/6- not sure- EVO-GT3.... choices....
We plan to get to the US for 2-3 events- SCCA @ Devens and Peru and most likely Nationals @ Lincoln

Lapping the GT3 is my plan- Mosport and locally

Will try to roadrace the Bitch in 2017- but have to pry her out of Sajan's hands- I think he likes her....

Guess I will be busy in 2017

looking forward to doing the triathlon again.
Being there for ASE LC events
Probably do the track & time events in CMP and SMP

having fun:run:

The plan for 2017 is:

- Make my debut in chumpcar at Mosport
- Take my e30 to Calabogie
- Going to watch IMSA Weathertech race from either Mosport or the Glen

And taking care of the bookings for the Rolex 24 at Daytona in jan 2018.

Road racing - Tremblant Classics (Got my license, got the cage, got the safety equipement, got the fender flares and wide rims... just need time)
Time Attack as usual
Some Autocross if time permits
Lapping when time permits

Outside of that, it's enough.

Lapping with ASE LC, ASE and CTMP
Time Attack at ASE, CMP, SMP

looking for 7 to 8 days of full lapping and Time attack :)

should be good

Greg- we're gonna have to find a way to get you behind the wheel again at one point.

I like what people are posting!!

My race season starts at sebring on feb 4th. So far 214 porsche registered and 22 cars in my class.

My goal is to win the national championship. Nothing less.

Id like to try out COTA for the march race.

Instruct people as much as possible with the porsche club.

I just can't wait to be back in the car

Je devrais être en congé l'été prochain de fin juin à début septembre donc je prévois faire des lapping nights à ICAR et ASE pour voir si ma voiture est fiable et faire sortir les petits troubles et ensuite faire le plus possible de track days à LCMT et Calabogie.

Je devrais être en congé l'été prochain de fin juin à début septembre donc je prévois faire des lapping nights à ICAR et ASE pour voir si ma voiture est fiable et faire sortir les petits troubles et ensuite faire le plus possible de track days à LCMT et Calabogie.

Here is another guy I will be happy to see back on track!

I plan on attending as many lapping events as possible with ASELC and a couple of other clubs. What I really want to achieve is a sub-one-minute lap at St-Eustache in my McNugget Civic... that means shaving off almost 2 seconds from my 2016 time, but a couple of upgrades should help.

Dans notre cas, le 2ième bébé est pour les prochains jours.
Je prévois prendre des congés durant l'été ... j'espère avoir un peu de temps pour venir lapper quelques fois !

Pas aussi cool que tout le monde, mais je vais essayer d'avoir le temps de me déplacer sur la rive nord pour faire du lapping 2 fois par mois. L'été dernier j'ai été très occupé et j'ai pas eu le temps pour me déplacer aux pistes de toute l'été... Après avoir préparé mon auto toute l'hiver, c'est un bummer...!

Back