Body burning fat ectomorph how take fat?

twostroke

Banned
26 years old 120lbs, I eat mcdo, 7up, coke sweet drink, but difficult take fat, the body is very hard to fatten? Why? body not able to store fat

Wtf a girl doesn't gym is more muscular at work than me.
Suggestion to take some fat, my pants 32, shirt M, begins to large

Doctor says you are normal? Did some exams, no health problems.

MR help

Thanks!

Me euh I would recommande you do the large frite and trio at mcdo parce que is more fat in grosse frite than regular
Also I say you besoin de train gros muscle because you metabolisme is look like it burn a lot so maybe no take the fat but muscle ultimemement you pese more
Me euh I want lose the fat I can't donne a toi so sorry but good chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you don't eat enough

Yes I know you think you eat a lot, but you don't. You need to eat more

Yes you think you eat more and that it's still a lot, but it's not. Eat more.

And for fuck sake, don't eat crap food like mcdonald, eat good quality food

Manger de la malbouffe c'est pas ca qui va te faire grossir ... Regarde environ combien de calories tu manges par jour en moyenne, que ce soit du mcdo ou du poulet bouilli tu en manges juste pas assez. Si tu grossis pas avec ce que tu manges en ce moment cest que ton corps est capable den bruler autant dans une journee alors tu dois manger plus pour etre en surplus calorique.

While the subject is up. I tend to max out my weight at 155lbs @ 6.5/7.0%BF @ 5'9'', whatever the caloric intake. My current diet contains 2.2k - 2.7k calories.

I see no changes in weight even with a 3.5 - 4k caloric intake over 3 months timelapse. I just feel like shit and I get that ugly belly-abs.

Most guys that are Underweight are Not Eating Enough Fats.

Salmon, Whole eggs, Beef. All protein source High in Calories.

If your just eating white rice and chicken, No wonder your Skinny.

Eat even more, sleep more.

Skinny fucks like us need ways to slow down their metabolism. Be aware we get in great athletic shape but it takes twice the work.

Me euh I would recommande you do the large frite and trio at mcdo parce que is more fat in grosse frite than regular
Also I say you besoin de train gros muscle because you metabolisme is look like it burn a lot so maybe no take the fat but muscle ultimemement you pese more
Me euh I want lose the fat I can't donne a toi so sorry but good chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahahahaha

Back