Best mobile carrier than Koodo ?

twostroke

Banned
Very slow customer service, When I call it is always slow

This company is shit?

The best company for customer service please.

I've had koodo for about 7 or 8 years now and have had no problems with them. I usually contact them by email and receive a response within 24 hours. I never really bother calling them as they are really good responding to emails. Whenever I've had an issue they've fixed it without any hassle. Reception has also been great both in Quebec and in Southern Ontario.

When I see what everyone else pays I'm really stoked with Koodo.

That's my 2 cents.

Just don't mess up and no need to call them.. Fido has some good plans and ok customer service, and in my case better reception than koodo from my bathroom

Koodo is a discount brand, so by definition you're a second class customer so that impacts response time, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Koodo is a discount brand, so by definition you're a second class customer so that impacts response time, etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

This, people can't complain about both price and cs at the same time. Everyone wants good cs but are not willing to pay an extra, I know my priorities (price)

i call at 9AM no agent available

We must turn to Bell or videotron big company?

A little more expensive but agent available

i call for cancel, In store they can surely cancel the service

Last edited:
i call at 9AM no agent available

We must turn to Bell or videotron big company?

A little more expensive but agent available

i call for cancel, In store they can surely cancel the service

Your new carrier will port your number, you pay your due online through self service, voila, done with koodo. Stop making things complicated.

Telus is known to be really customer focused. It's the same network/brand as Koodo but having higher prices allows then for better support.

I've been with fido for over 10 years, I've had amazing quality of service and customer service. The few times that I was misled or mistakes had been made I have always been very well compensated for it.
i.e: over charge of 121$ on bill = 200$ off of my next bill.

Never choose the french option when calling CS you'll always wait forever.

They actually do care about loyalty and on the rare occasion I have not felt valued, I had taken a few minutes to write to the Presidency and the time was well worth it.

I don't think I would change carriers anytime soon unless I decide to f*ck off.

On s'en fou du provider, prend le moins cher pis c'est tout. La fidélité dans les compagnies de cell c'est chose du passé, avant tu pouvais sortir cet argument la mais maintenant ils en ont rien a foutre. J'ai été 9 ans chez Telus, ils ont jamais voulu accoté un prix, alors je suis partie et je sauve 15$ par mois. Quand je trouverai un meilleur deal, je vais simplement changer de compagnie encore une fois.

Telus probably provides the best customer service, but you pay for it. Koodo is a discount brand so expects subpar service. I have to say besides the 1 hour wait time to get a hold of a koodo rep, the service is great from them.

When you guys say best cs, what exactly do you guys mean by that? Telus give you bj or something when you get on with them?

My loyalty is with whoever gets me the best deal. Fuck loyalty for corporates

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

On s'en fou du provider, prend le moins cher pis c'est tout. La fidélité dans les compagnies de cell c'est chose du passé, avant tu pouvais sortir cet argument la mais maintenant ils en ont rien a foutre. J'ai été 9 ans chez Telus, ils ont jamais voulu accoté un prix, alors je suis partie et je sauve 15$ par mois. Quand je trouverai un meilleur deal, je vais simplement changer de compagnie encore une fois.

La même chose m'est arrivé avec Vidéotron, j'ai été avec videotron 4 ans, j'étais tanner que dans mon forfait j'utilisais que le 1/4 de mes données à chaque mois. De nouvelles promos sont sortie chez fido et le prix était 2$ de moins pour le même genre de forfait, alors j'ai appellé pour voir si Videotron allait me garder comme client et me faire le même prix. L'argument du service de rétention a été le suivant, "Si tu es prêt à changer pour 2$ pourquoi que je perdrais mon temps à accoter le prix de fido". Je suis resté bouche-bée et j'ai changer tout de suite pour Fido. Prit 10mins au promenade St-Bruno pif paf pu jamais de service Vidéotron merci bye.

So, you're willing to pay more every month for that one time a year where you feel like talking to CS (out of boredom?)

Have you tried the self-serve website? There's a lot you can do yourself there.

Koodo has some of the best plans right now (GB/$$) and they use the Telus/Bell network so coverage is top notch.

I would've stayed with them but I could get a slightly better deal with a telus corp plan.

Back