10mins of the best of WRC 2016

Marek

crank up the sound.

so_good.jpg

when you're totally airborne, do you just keep the gaz pedal down for when you land?

when you're totally airborne, do you just keep the gaz pedal down for when you land?

LoL I was going to ask the same damn question. It sounds like they are WOT mid air, but I need someone in the know to inform us plebs.

A toute les fois que je regarde des video de rally je suis toujours impressionné de voir comment ils arrive a placer l'auto dans chaque virage.

Quand je joue a GTAV online et que je me pousse du monde quand j'ai une prime de 9K, je fais des beau move comme ça, mais c'est en sachant que je peux me planter comme je veux, mais quand je regarde le rally, je me dit qu'eux conduise comme ça et que chaque erreur peux être fatal.

JUMP @ WOT keeps the momentum / inertia going

Balls of steel!
Spectators too....some are VERY close!

What other motorsport you can be this close? Unreal :)

There are other factors that could change if you keep accelerating while in the air or not or brake.
If you pay attention to the videos, all cars all going pretty much straight after the jump, so in that case, yes pedal to the metal.
The jumping techniques changes if you need to accelerate or brake on landing.

J'ai hate que la saison 2017 commence, avec toyota qui revient dans le portrait

I prefer older rally cars from the 70's, 80's and 90's but can't deny how amazing these machines are. They literally seem to be defying the laws of physics. Mad respect to rally drivers, the best of the best. :bigup:

Back