Has anybody played the Diablo 2 HD remake (based on SC 2 engine)

S2G-Unit

Sounds like he's from Quebec. Has anybody tried the game? (I'm downloading SC II arcade now, which is needed to launch this game)

Je n'ai jamais vue passer sa...

Semble plus qu'intéressant !!

Par contre, as-tu un lien pour le telechargement et tout?

Je n'ai jamais vue passer sa...

Semble plus qu'intéressant !!

Par contre, as-tu un lien pour le telechargement et tout?

Semble qu'il faut telecharger Starcraft 2 Arcade (gratuit) ensuite chercher pour le addon qui est fait par lui.

Last edited:
Downloading tonight

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Open SC 2.
Press menu button on bottom right & then quit the damn tutorial.
Go to arcade section on top of screen
Search for Curse of tristram & go to prologue first.

Trying it now before the gym.

It works & feels like diablo 2. It's not perfect but amazing for one guy's work. Will try again later but couldn't figure out to map spells to different keys etc.

not all spell are redone for now. I played until lvl 18. It's fun, but D3 now is getting to season 9 and it's way more fun to play than last year. So I'm on D3 theses days.

Still in MR guild, if people want to join for the new season !

not all spell are redone for now. I played until lvl 18. It's fun, but D3 now is getting to season 9 and it's way more fun to play than last year. So I'm on D3 theses days.

Still in MR guild, if people want to join for the new season !

I just re downloaded the game after not playing 2012 because it was so horrible. I only want to try the Necromancer when it's released but there is NO WAY I will pay ROS or any add-ons after the cheap console, WOW, poorly built, rushed to make money, RMAH, items dropping for characters not your own bullshit. I'll never give Blizzard/Activision money again. Don't want to support BS games like that.

(I actually played about 1-2 years ago because people said it was better. Still ain't no true D3)

Back