2017 Spotted Thread

The time is now cuz the 1st ones to rise in price will be 6mt coupes in laguna seca blue and Phoenix yellow imho

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Phoenix yellow is the least desirable color . Interlagos blue is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sur la 30 à la hauteur du 10-30
cda9020566efe4403fcc545581369660.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have more in common than we think. Let's join his movement.

One of Rael's other talents and passions, since the age of 9, was car racing. In order to access all the newly released cars, he became a sports-car journalist. He founded his own car racing magazine, Auto Pop, which became number 1 French racing-car magazine and allowed him to race cars that were lent to him. He graduated from the famous Winfield race school in Magny Cours, France, which revealed champions such as Alain Prost. To everyone's surprise, at his first ever race on the Albi track in France he got the pole position amongst very experienced and famous drivers. He soon became known in the pack for his first lap talent, sometimes over-taking as many as 7 cars in the first lap!

On December 13, 1973, his life dramatically changed when he met one of the scientists who created us and was forced to abandon that passion. However, in 1994, some 20 years after his famous encounter, at the request of many Raelians who wanted to see him racing, Rael accepted to take the wheel of a professional sports car once again and participate in internationally renowned competitions. Sponsored in part by the first interpretation center of the UFO phenomena in the world, UFOland, Rael followed his passion while still promoting the messages given to him by our creators.

With co-pilots as varied as Le Mans winner Jean Claude Andruet, Depailler etc... and by racing on the most prestigious tracks around the world like Monza Italy, Spa Belgium, Daytona USA, Montreal Canada, Suzuka Japan and many others, Rael's reputation as an elite pilot is now well established. Obviously, Rael is the fastest spiritual leader in the world!

Today, Rael is retired from professional racing, but still enjoys playing racing simulation games online in his spare time, especially Live for Speed where he races under the nick name of rael01 and is one of the best of the world players.
http://www.rael.org/rael/?racer

Hahahahaha.
Un osti de broutteux; il a rien fait de ça le pire si tu fais juste lire sur Wiki rapidement hahahahaha

We have more in common than we think. Let's join his movement.

http://www.rael.org/rael/?racer

This guy was really special..
I met him in the paddock at the Montreal GP in 1994 when I was racing a support race in the enduroseries. He was racing a Lotus.....
Never seen a guy get fully dressed to race but forget to put on his driving suit........
The women that he had at his beck and call were absolutely beautiful. Really miss characters like him at the track.

BTW , by this time in his career he was no longer very fast,

there's a grey/purple TVR Chimaera parked in the Bombardier parking lot. There's only a LHD driver's seat.

What an awesome facking car. Who owns this thing!

This guy was really special..
I met him in the paddock at the Montreal GP in 1994 when I was racing a support race in the enduroseries. He was racing a Lotus.....
Never seen a guy get fully dressed to race but forget to put on his driving suit........
The women that he had at his beck and call were absolutely beautiful. Really miss characters like him at the track.

BTW , by this time in his career he was no longer very fast,

He used to come to Crazy Irving's around that time to buy computer games, yeah always 5 smoking hot chicks with him as well. Was quite polite and normal otherwise!

Je ne suis pas sorti pour voir de près mais je la trouvais pas si mal. Par contre elle semble trop longue. C'est vrai que ça ressemble à une McLaren

Back