2017 Spotted Thread

Lol
6beaf80fc14fd17fb0dc56935be239af.jpg
49deeff291093d114eaed83834da9b17.jpg
f1d5b2cf357b91d03e40de28ac8b27d9.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Moi quand je suis en panne, je mets mes clignotants et J'attend dans la voiture. Je catch vraiment pas pourquoi il attend dehors

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Il voulait absolument apparaitre dans le Spotted thread de mr faque ya tout fait pour avoir l'air d'un importer qui attend que ses valises rentre par elle même dans son coffre de char baller . La dernière photo zoomer prouve qu'ils nous jugent tous.

yes that is a real deal.... so rare, so wow, very impressive car.

Keep in mind for all people saying that german's were not into automotive perormance... that car was the fastest production car in the world in those years (top speed 261km/h)

In 1955 they we're being sold in Canada/USA for around 14 000$ LOL, they are worth between 1 300 000-3 200 000$ today....

Keep in mind for all people saying that german's were not into automotive perormance... that car was the fastest production car in the world in those years (top speed 261km/h)

In 1955 they we're being sold in Canada/USA for around 14 000$ LOL, they are worth between 1 300 000-3 200 000$ today....

and for the fuckboys, the SL was hitting 261km/h with it's 130L fuel tank.

It was truly a sight to behold.. I was in awe. It was even cooler that the guy driving it was as old as dust. Those cars are difficult to get in and out of for an average person.

Power to weight ratio of a TT MKIV Supra in 1956.... King of the road.

The car is 60 years old, and the engine specs (size, cylinders and power) are almost identical to mine. Simply awesome..

It was truly a sight to behold.. I was in awe. It was even cooler that the guy driving it was as old as dust. Those cars are difficult to get in and out of for an average person.

Power to weight ratio of a TT MKIV Supra in 1956.... King of the road.

The car is 60 years old, and the engine specs (size, cylinders and power) are almost identical to mine. Simply awesome..
They have a presence.. I know of one in Quebec... Precisely in St-Hyacinthe, I feel like less of a man when standing in front of the car, it just moves while standing right there, even with the door open. Attention to detail is simply out of this world.

Wouldn't be surprised if Dusty McOld Fahrty bought it new.

One does not simply get rid of an OG Gullwing.

Same for a first gen Gelandewagen.

Back