Racing simulator setup/rig/cockpit

vraiment nice. ya du cash dans ton setup lol ton wheel rim de f1 c'est celui de fanatec aussi? comment tu trouve le la base clubsport v2? y'en a un a vendre sur kijiji presentement mais a 850$ :yikes:
ouais c'est le fanatec aussi. dans le fond j'ai acheter un kit used sur kijiji. c'est juste un v1 ma base mais honnaitement le v2 doit etre malade si je me fis seulement a mon v1. j'ai payer 850 pour la base, le rim f1 les pedales v2 puis le switch panel dsd. vraiment un sale bon deal que j'ai eu.

puis bob de pagnian m'a vendu le universal hub et le volant driven a bon prix. je suis satisfait vraiment. les 2 seules chose qui va me manque c'est un bon handbrake hydrolique puis les aura bass shakers

So after trying out a few games on pc and console ( assetto,pcars,grand turismo 6, f1 14/15/16,grid,dirt rally ) I think the best one is project cars. Is there better? Would like to play iracing but I'm too Jew to pay for membership.

So after trying out a few games on pc and console ( assetto,pcars,grand turismo 6, f1 14/15/16,grid,dirt rally ) I think the best one is project cars. Is there better? Would like to play iracing but I'm too Jew to pay for membership.
I also had a better experience with project cars. I thought assetto corsa would of been better, but nope.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Assetti Corsa is a better simulator but Project Cars is a better game.

I heard good things about Raceroom Experience but it can get expensive as you have to purchase cars and tracks.

Voici le mien, ça fait longtemps que je le tweak

IMG_20160624_2326265.jpg

Et une photo panoramique un peu ratée de ce que je vois

IMG_20170103_2111276_panorama_2.jpg

Quelle est la grosseur de tes écrans? Es-tu capable de te servir du 4ème écran pour rétroviseur dans des simulateurs de course?

Ce sont 3 X 28 pouces et non je crois pas que ce soit possible, j'utilise surtout l'ecran du haut pour mettre mon predictive lap timer lorsque je roule dans iRacing ou une fenetre de Teamspeak.

moi j'utilise dash meter pro. ca va super bien

Aucun des deux ne supporte Grid Autosport que je joue en ce moment.

Mais la je vais regarder pour Project Cars.

Spends $17,00 on a Rig, puts a G27 on it !!! That's stupid :)

The G27 is not a bad wheel for the price. I've had much worse in the past.

It's arcadey yes, but it has a decent shifter although the clutch pedal could be better and I hate the external power supply that has no reason to exist given all the room inside the wheel to stow away a PSU.

About Project Cars, I'm gonna get it off Humble to try it out.

How does it compare to the Grid series? The thing I hate the most about Grid is the whole "roleplaying" part - I just constantly want to get to the damn track - NOT - watch a guy speak to me about sponsorship and objectives and rivals and contracts, etc.

Anyone?

Last edited:
Nothing against the G27 but when you spend 17K on a RIG, you can afford to dish out another 2K and buy a very very good Fanatec Clubsport a Frex or even an Accuforce !

I've tried both Grid and Project, Project Cars for the win. You can just drive, no story line if you don't want it and it has a lot of tracks and cars.

Aucun des deux ne supporte Grid Autosport que je joue en ce moment.

Mais la je vais regarder pour Project Cars.

The G27 is not a bad wheel for the price. I've had much worse in the past.

It's arcadey yes, but it has a decent shifter although the clutch pedal could be better and I hate the external power supply that has no reason to exist given all the room inside the wheel to stow away a PSU.

About Project Cars, I'm gonna get it off Humble to try it out.

How does it compare to the Grid series? The thing I hate the most about Grid is the whole "roleplaying" part - I just constantly want to get to the damn track - NOT - watch a guy speak to me about sponsorship and objectives and rivals and contracts, etc.

Anyone?

forget grid. get project cars.

Yeah, I've been playing for about an hour, up to tier 3 in career mode. The game is great, the settings interface is shit though.
Is it better than Grid Autosport? I'm not sure for now. I'll let you know how I feel overall in a few hours of gameplay but so far so good.

Back