Année:2012
Marque:mb
Modèle e63
Couleur: argent
Kilometres:75k
Auto/Manuel:
Condition: a1
Raison de la vente: changement
Mercedes e63 2012 no carproof super clean with performance package carbon fiber package modification are : eurocharged stage 1 turbo upgrade / alpha performance built transmission good for 1000hp / alpha boost cooling kit with divorced kit system (1 more rad 2 coolant pump extra tank in the fender) kit of high quality / rado catless downpipe - resonator delete / afe pro dru filter / also have lsd diff on the car / h&r suspention / upgraded brake pad low dust stoptech / 4 brand new pirelli pzero / tuned directly on dyno at eurocharged canada on 94 fuel pump gas and make 717whp /803wtq I put 40 000$ on the car the set up have less than 2000km im open for trade
Prix:79000

Lien vers kijiji/hebdo:http://www.kijiji.ca/v-autos-camion...pp_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=messenger

Beast!!! Hope you find your buyer. You'll lose a lot on mods tho. Retail for a stock is 50.

yeah i know but maybe value little bit more with the performance package and carbon trim but the car is a-1 the car and wheel have 0 scratch ...now its turnkey car but the built take all the summer so the buyer save lot of time and maybe 20000$ if he want a e63 like me ...im also open for trade

dr-dre-face-gif.gif

Jesus f*cking Christ all f*cking mighty... This thing makes everything look like a pussy ass bitch...

GLWS!

Back