Potholes in montreal idea

I'm in.

J'envoie un avis de réclamation à la Ville de Montréal pour mon pneu crevé sur leur cratère. Il y a peut-être 0.0009% de chances qu'ils me remboursent, mais au moins j'aurai essayé. S'ils le font pas je ne paie pas mes tickets jusqu'à temps qu'ils atteignent le montant de mon nouveau pneu. Jk.

Masaker you should switch your musici style to metal, rock etc before rap consumes your brain,. Theres other things than bitches money and shit. Ya la nature, le terrain etc. See it for yourself, earn 20 000$ and buy yourself a piece of land.
Pfft at least i don't listen to lil yacht.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Combien de plainte sur le site de la ville a tu fait ?

Je ne dis pas que ça règle tout, mais si tout le monde signalait les gros potholes, il y a pas mal plus de chances que ca se règle. Moi j'ai fais 2-3 plaintes et a chaque fois dans les jours qui suivait on réglait le problème(ville de québec). S'il recoivent 100 plaintes pour le même nul de poule c'est sur qu'il vont le réparer.

4 and 1 for my whole street that turns into white rafting river when it rains

Umm,
we're getting a brand new champlain Bridge, All Bonaventure is getting redone. The 15 after the champlain bridge will be all brand new. The 720 is getting demolished fully, and getting rebuilt. St Jacques has been closed already for years, that will be completely re done. The 40 and Decarie is getting re done soon, the Turcot exchanger and that whole entire area (rue st-anne-de-bellvue + angrignon) is getting built as we speak.

They are working on it, they're literally in the process of redoing everything, what the hell more do you want?

You're the type of person where the city closes a street to redo it, and you'll complain that you had to take a different route to Tim Hortons in the morning.

Put on steelies, buy a beater, it's not like this winter is a new concept they we're adapting to live with.

Umm,
we're getting a brand new champlain Bridge, All Bonaventure is getting redone. The 15 after the champlain bridge will be all brand new. The 720 is getting demolished fully, and getting rebuilt. St Jacques has been closed already for years, that will be completely re done. The 40 and Decarie is getting re done soon, the Turcot exchanger and that whole entire area (rue st-anne-de-bellvue + angrignon) is getting built as we speak.

They are working on it, they're literally in the process of redoing everything, what the hell more do you want?

You're the type of person where the city closes a street to redo it, and you'll complain that you had to take a different route to Tim Hortons in the morning.

Put on steelies, buy a beater, it's not like this winter is a new concept they we're adapting to live with.
Ummm, the 15 was redone like 6 or 7 years ago. If you think that the highway should be in this shape, keep sitting behind the keyboard and big up the city.

Ummm, the 15 was redone like 6 or 7 years ago. If you think that the highway should be in this shape, keep sitting behind the keyboard and big up the city.

Exactement, tout doit etre refait tout le temps. Ya des spots c,est refait a chaque année. Chaque...année. C est pas normal.

Pie-IX c'est une zone de guerre right now.

Toutes les rues sont des zones de guerre présentement. C est meme pas une joke. Jai hate de voir combien de temps Papineau proche dla 40 ca va durer. Ils ont complété la job le mois passé. Check bin au printemps.

Umm,

The highest taxes and the shittiest roads. Sorry it's unacceptable.

Umm,

It's being redone because it's at the absolute end of their useful life (except for the bonaventure) the MTQ literally has spent 100's millions on both the champlain and turcot to prevent it from collapsing.

The problem isn't so much that work doesn't get done it's the terrible quality. St-Denis was just completed in November. I'm going to make it a point to check up on it this spring and see if there are already cracks or potholes.

It's being redone because it's at the absolute end of their useful life (except for the bonaventure) the MTQ literally has spent 100's millions on both the champlain and turcot to prevent it from collapsing.

The problem isn't so much that work doesn't get done it's the terrible quality. St-Denis was just completed in November. I'm going to make it a point to check up on it this spring and see if there are already cracks or potholes.

if they close more roads at this point, we literally won't be able to get around. Its already so bad out there, let's get all this finished before we complain. I think this year they have finally given us what we've asked for and we should wait till they get some of this mess sorted before they take on new projects.

People are complaining already because they've decided to do all this at once. Some say too little, some say too much, noone will ever be happy about it.

if they close more roads at this point, we literally won't be able to get around. Its already so bad out there, let's get all this finished before we complain. I think this year they have finally given us what we've asked for and we should wait till they get some of this mess sorted before they take on new projects.

People are complaining already because they've decided to do all this at once. Some say too little, some say too much, noone will ever be happy about it.

Well no shit, no wonder! They decided to do it d'une shot. C est completement stupide et surtout un move POLITIQUE. Les gens sont ecoeurés raides deja, tu les jammes 9 mois de temps dans un traffic infernal. Tu rajoutes de la pression sur les infrastructures existantes qui se dégradent plus vite. Les travaux fait d'une shot sont rushées et vont probablement etre a réparer au printemps.

Resultat, more wasted money. Plus d'argent perdu a engager des policiers pour faire la circulation. Pollution massive, augmentation du stress importanjt chez les gens. C est pas a negliger ca le stress.

C est ca qui arrive quand tu attends trop longtemps. Coute 3 fois le prix. Bonne gestion? Pff, de la merde. En galette.

Back