Potholes in montreal idea

XxH3L10SxX

So i was thinking, if when uber came out and the taxi`s blocked everything to make a change which pushed legislation to get off their sorry asses.
What if we do the same kind of thing, hear me out before trolling.

They charge us more and more for registration and licensing to drive on these car killing roads, yet they dont fix shit.
Now think of the UR or ER or Eurockracy, how many people show up to that, what if all those people that consist of the car community come together to force legislation like the taxis did for something actually good and beneficial for us the citizens in this city that have to drive on these roads everyday, killing our cars and mags and costing us even more money in a province that is taxed the most in all of Canada.

Its time to stop sitting around and complaining and to be the change that we need

TL;DR
we unite car community to force the gov. to fix shitty roads

Ah.

I remember being young and naive.

Actually I should have said "young and idealistic."

With age they run you down.

The difference between taxis and people like you and me is that they have a union. They are basically forced to do what the union says so if their union says to go out and manifest their unhappiness because it's snowing and cold in the winter - they will go out like a bunch of lemmings and manifest their unhappiness because it's cold and snowing.

We don't have a union.

Now get a union behind that idea and you have something workable. Otherwise, as long as we have beer, hockey and tits: everyone will be happy.

inb4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lise_Payette

Cette grande dame, avec son génie.

Les bonnes idées, au Québec ''Onen veu po''. Malheureusement, ici y faut s'y faire, plus facile de se plaindre et être outré sur tout sujet que de se lever le cul et d'en faire quelque chose.

Toutes ces charges pour lesquelles nous-nous faisons avoir c'est les Quebec Inc et séparatistes qui les sucent et en profite.

If we can unite for a car show or something like that whats the difference, we dont need a union, we need people to wake the fuck up and start being wolves instead of sheep, and im not that "young" im 30

Here look at this little strip of the 15 south just before the atwater exit. Driving at night will bring flat tires and bent rims. Sorry for the music.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Exactly my point, what is the city doing with all the money that goes for road repairs, anyone see how they fixed de la savvanne street?
What about a rolling meet 1000+ people go and block the mayors office until he signs a paper saying hell fix the roads in the next year.
People protest all kinds of stupid shit, why not make it something thats actually attainable, hell it shouldve been done already . WE PAY FOR THESE SERVICES THAT WE DO NOT RECEIVE

I got tickets to the Formula E Grand Prix next summer, it's supposed to be an 'urban' circuit:

montreal-track-map.jpeg

Can't wait to see them show up with raised suspensions and AWD...

Exactly my point, what is the city doing with all the money that goes for road repairs, anyone see how they fixed de la savvanne street?
What about a rolling meet 1000+ people go and block the mayors office until he signs a paper saying hell fix the roads in the next year.
People protest all kinds of stupid shit, why not make it something thats actually attainable, hell it shouldve been done already . WE PAY FOR THESE SERVICES THAT WE DO NOT RECEIVE

A meeting is fine , but not with modified cars. Much less credibility . show up in daily drivers with baby seats in car, that MIGHT get some attention.

Masaker you should switch your musici style to metal, rock etc before rap consumes your brain,. Theres other things than bitches money and shit. Ya la nature, le terrain etc. See it for yourself, earn 20 000$ and buy yourself a piece of land.

I got tickets to the Formula E Grand Prix next summer, it's supposed to be an 'urban' circuit:

http://d3iyn1f5w83nva.cloudfront.ne...p&quality=80&width=600&rnd=131215236770000000

Can't wait to see them show up with raised suspensions and AWD...

Fait toi en pas tout a été pensé (merci à tes taxes!), ils ont refaits certaines rues (notre-dame, pinet, viger, rené-levesque, etc) et trottoirs à l'automne passée avec de l'asphalte gradée "de course". Ils ont également rétrécis les trottoirs de 6po chaque bord pour avoir la largeur de rue réglementaire de cette dite course. Je pourrais trouver les chiffres exacts mais ça coûté une couple de 100,000 faire tout ce travail

Fait toi en pas tout a été pensé (merci à tes taxes!), ils ont refaits certaines rues (notre-dame, pinet, viger, rené-levesque, etc) et trottoirs à l'automne passée avec de l'asphalte gradée "de course". Ils ont également rétrécis les trottoirs de 6po chaque bord pour avoir la largeur de rue réglementaire de cette dite course. Je pourrais trouver les chiffres exacts mais ça coûté une couple de 100,000 faire tout ce travail

Ouais, belle job de cabochon qu'ils ont fait aussi. J'Habite sur St-Antoine En Face du Radio Canada.

Yep une vraie job de cabochon fait en catastrophe (avant l'hiver go on rush). Mais bon au moins ca bouché des trous ca faisait 10 ans qui étaient la..

So i was thinking, if when uber came out and the taxi`s blocked everything to make a change which pushed legislation to get off their sorry asses.
What if we do the same kind of thing, hear me out before trolling.

They charge us more and more for registration and licensing to drive on these car killing roads, yet they dont fix shit.
Now think of the UR or ER or Eurockracy, how many people show up to that, what if all those people that consist of the car community come together to force legislation like the taxis did for something actually good and beneficial for us the citizens in this city that have to drive on these roads everyday, killing our cars and mags and costing us even more money in a province that is taxed the most in all of Canada.

Its time to stop sitting around and complaining and to be the change that we need

TL;DR
we unite car community to force the gov. to fix shitty roads

Combien de plainte sur le site de la ville a tu fait ?

Je ne dis pas que ça règle tout, mais si tout le monde signalait les gros potholes, il y a pas mal plus de chances que ca se règle. Moi j'ai fais 2-3 plaintes et a chaque fois dans les jours qui suivait on réglait le problème(ville de québec). S'il recoivent 100 plaintes pour le même nul de poule c'est sur qu'il vont le réparer.

Back