Introducing Handler wheels..

All orders have been placed for our spring bookings. We also ordered another 100+ wheels from Rotiform and Radi8 that we will have very good pricing on. Give us a shout!!

Thank you Karim for the excellent service *tu*
vh_zps3rihpor9.jpg

What a great experience!

Credit must be given where credit is due.

I went to meet Karim and Paul yesterday, thinking about maybe buying some new mags for the BMW, but not sure what to get. Within minutes, the team at Handler wheels new exactly what I needed. So much, that I ordered 2 mag+Tire combos for the BMW and the Range Rover.

Pricing is amazing, the guys are super cool and down to earth, but most importantly they are "Car guys"! and not some big box corporate red tape outfit. When it comes to wheels...THESE GUYS KNOW THEIR SHIT! We are also working together for another set that I plan to purchase for a more "particular" wheel fitment. I will gladly post pics of all the wheels once they arrive.

I also met some of the Strasse team, again, great bunch! If it wasn't for the fact that I'm so dawm loyal to Gregster, I may give Strasse my bidness.

Handler.....you have my wheel+tire business for life!

Thanks again for the awesome experience!

Last edited:
What a great experience!

Credit must be given where credit is due.

I went to meet Karim and Paul yesterday, thinking about maybe buying some new mags for the BMW, but not sure what to get. Within minutes, the team at Handler wheels new exactly what I needed. So much, that I ordered 2 mag+Tire combos for the BMW and the Range Rover.

Pricing is amazing, the guys are super cool and down to earth, but most importantly they are "Car guys"! and not some big box corporate red tape outfit. When it comes to wheels...THESE GUYS KNOW THEIR SHIT! We are also working together for another set that I plan to purchase for a more "particular" wheel fitment. I will gladly post pics of all the wheels once they arrive.

I also met some of the Strasse team, again, great bunch! If it wasn't for the fact that I'm so dawm loyal to Gregster, I may give Strasse my bidness.

Handler.....you have my wheel+tire business for life!

Thanks again for the awesome experience!

Nick! Thank you very much for your time. We really appreciate the feedback and kind words!

Our main focus is to help guide our clients towards something that will make them happy in terms of style, performance and price. It's often hard to find the sweet spot with all the different options, and we are here to help consult our clients into making the right decision.

Thanks again!!

Back