Personnalité vs beauté

Don't waste your time trying to change people.

An empty good looking chick is an empty good looking chick. No amount of "training her to be interesting" will actually change much. You'll be doing all the work, don't be that guy. People need to realize this for themselves. What does she like? Cinema? Arts? Museums? Music? Cooking? Botanical shit? Scrap booking? Video games? Travel? What are her passions? Her hobbies?

If you have to take her by the hand and drag her through life just so she can figure herself out you're wasting your time and you're just exhausting yourself in the long run.

I would keep fucking her but not spend any time with her. Fuck and leave kind of deal. If she asks you tell it like it is. Chances are you'll never see her again, but what difference will that make in your life? Millions and millions of girls out there. Be the chooser. If you stick around because you think this is the best you can get and you don't get to choose because she's the hot chick in the "relationship", you're on the losing end of things. So ask yourself : is she good enough for you?

Last edited:
Don't waste your time trying to change people.

An empty good looking chick is an empty good looking chick. No amount of "training her to be interesting" will actually change much. You'll be doing all the work, don't be that guy. People need to realize this for themselves. What does she like? Cinema? Arts? Museums? Music? Cooking? Botanical shit? Scrap booking? Video games? Travel? What are her passions? Her hobbies?

If you have to take her by the hand and drag her through life just so she can figure herself out you're wasting your time and you're just exhausting yourself in the long run.

I would keep fucking her but not spend any time with her. Fuck and leave kind of deal. If she asks you tell it like it is. Chances are you'll never see her again, but what difference will that make in your life? Millions and millions of girls out there. Be the chooser. If you stick around because you think this is the best you can get and you don't get to choose because she's the hot chick in the "relationship", you're on the losing end of things. So ask yourself : is she good enough for you?

Thanks for the wise words. I can get pretty much any chick I like.. for some reason I liked her although you're right in saying it's like I was responsible for her happiness and everything else.

As of now, she's gone anyway. Maybe I shouldn't have contacted this random dude she met on her last trip, which I had serious doubts... The second I referenced his last trip he blocked me from FB, she did too and then told me she's moving out to another city. Did I screw up or there was something to be suspicious about, given how they reacted... ?

I guess she wasn't good enough for me - yet. Fuck I'm having such a hard time keeping a chick. Why, is the question...

Did I screw up or there was something to be suspicious about, given how they reacted...?

I think so yeah, but it would not have changed anything. If she left for that other guy or whatever she met on the trip, she was gone anyway if that's what she wanted to do. I don't snoop around on my girlfriend, jealousy is a big turn off and a vicious circle. I try not to let it get to me. When I love someone, I offer total freedom and I expect the same in return. If you use that freedom to do stupid things, you will come home one day and the locks will be changed, your shit will be laying in the grass, and you will never ever speak to me again, whether that be face to face, phone, emails, texts. When I leave someone behind I don't respond. It's the hardest thing ever but the best way to teach a girl a lesson is to ignore her completely, never ever respond to anything she sends, just like she never existed.

Even though I would tell you that it was a mistake to reach out to that guy, their reactions pretty much sums it up. It's a hard line to draw. I tell my friends to deal with jealousy on their own terms because it's a sign of insecurity and that's kinda how I learned to deal with it myself when I was down and out, but when they come back and they were right I'm like fuck there's no right way to deal with it, you have to be patient and not jump out in anger at the first sign of something weird and keep observing for a while I guess and if you're still suspicious then a calm, but assertive conversation is in order. Keep in mind that girls are more likely to keep guy friends around even though you know deep down inside that if you weren't there the dude would make a move. You have to trust her.

She might enjoy the guy's company even though she has zero attraction to him, and if he admits his desire to get it on with her, a happy girl who has no reason to cheat (ie an annoyingly jealous boyfriend who surveys her every move), will tell the guy to fuck off. I've seen it time and time again.

Last edited:
I think so yeah, but it would not have changed anything. If she left for that other guy or whatever she met on the trip, she was gone anyway if that's what she wanted to do. I don't snoop around on my girlfriend, jealousy is a big turn off and a vicious circle. I try not to let it get to me. When I love someone, I offer total freedom and I expect the same in return. If you use that freedom to do stupid things, you will come home one day and the locks will be changed, your shit will be laying in the grass, and you will never ever speak to me again, whether that be face to face, phone, emails, texts. When I leave someone behind I don't respond. It's the hardest thing ever but the best way to teach a girl a lesson is to ignore her completely, never ever respond to anything she sends, just like she never existed.

Even though I would tell you that it was a mistake to reach out to that guy, their reactions pretty much sums it up. It's a hard line to draw. I tell my friends to deal with jealousy on their own terms because it's a sign of insecurity and that's kinda how I learned to deal with it myself when I was down and out, but when they come back and they were right I'm like fuck there's no right way to deal with it, you have to be patient and not jump out in anger at the first sign of something weird and keep observing for a while I guess and if you're still suspicious then a calm, but assertive conversation is in order. Keep in mind that girls are more likely to keep guy friends around even though you know deep down inside that if you weren't there the dude would make a move. You have to trust her.

She might enjoy the guy's company even though she has zero attraction to him, and if he admits his desire to get it on with her, a happy girl who has no reason to cheat (ie an annoyingly jealous boyfriend who surveys her every move), will tell the guy to fuck off. I've seen it time and time again.

Thank you for you feedback I sincerely appreciate it.

I guess I waited long enough.. but the truth is that there came a point were she could access my phone for instance (got nothing to hide), but if I used hers, she but would change her password 2 days later.
She would delete txt convos on the premise that I would be jealous if I saw this dude name.. The only thing I was asking is for her to be transparent.
Then came time when I would ask her what she is up to, but doesn't tell me everything. I don't care if you do stuff with you guy friends, but hiding the fact that specific people were there... Isnt that a bit odd?
Well now she even blocked me on Fb LOL.

I'm out dude.

Thank you for you feedback I sincerely appreciate it.

I guess I waited long enough.. but the truth is that there came a point were she could access my phone for instance (got nothing to hide), but if I used hers, she but would change her password 2 days later.
She would delete txt convos on the premise that I would be jealous if I saw this dude name.. The only thing I was asking is for her to be transparent.
Then came time when I would ask her what she is up to, but doesn't tell me everything. I don't care if you do stuff with you guy friends, but hiding the fact that specific people were there... Isnt that a bit odd?
Well now she even blocked me on Fb LOL.

I'm out dude.

You hit that nail pretty square.

Again I offer total freedom and transparency to my loved ones, and I expect the same in return. Her behavior is one of someone who has something to hide, or of someone who thinks that you'll go off the chain if she tells you. Two things that mean she thinks she might be doing something wrong.

In this case I would be hard pressed to tell a guy to wait and see. It's such a hard line to draw.

You hit that nail pretty square.

Again I offer total freedom and transparency to my loved ones, and I expect the same in return. Her behavior is one of someone who has something to hide, or of someone who thinks that you'll go off the chain if she tells you. Two things that mean she thinks she might be doing something wrong.

In this case I would be hard pressed to tell a guy to wait and see. It's such a hard line to draw.

Thanks !!!
I feel much better knowing I'm not that frigging crazy lol ...

dans vie
il a une balance- Boulot, Hobby/amis, Famille
en couple une balance- Admiration, Respect, facteur d'érection.

Op dont be such an insecure pussy, its over anyways, the best way to get over it is to share some nudes

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

in other news...

See what I mean. And yeah the rest matches the booty lol.

853176N6J0hmh.jpg

Caroline ?

Back