Amazon prime

Je l'ai parce que c'est gratuit (Prime Student je pense).

C'est cool pour le 2 day shipping gratuit, mais j'achète pas assez pour le payer.

Have it. Not worth it for someone that doesn't do a lot of shopping on Amazon. I canceled before the end of the trial.

It could be worth it for someone that does a lot of shopping on Amazon BUT a lot of items don't ship with Prime. And it's only for the Canadian site.

I have both the Canadian one and the USA one.

In Canada I have it only for the discounts on the diapers, the 2 day shipping is a perk.

In the US it's because I order waaay too much stuff and I hate waiting as we are quite rural.

Grand Tour is a plus.

Have it paid by my employer because I order much IT stuff from Amazon with next day delivery.

Video switches, keyboards and mice, cables. All from Amazon.

Amazon Prime is fantastic for Christmas - I barely had to step foot into a store in December for all my Christmas needs.

Have it paid by my employer because I order much IT stuff from Amazon with next day delivery.

Video switches, keyboards and mice, cables. All from Amazon.

Amazon Prime is fantastic for Christmas - I barely had to step foot into a store in December for all my Christmas needs.

cdw.ca et solutionstack pas mieux pour les prix?

Je l'ai, c'est nice aussi pour les prix, j'ai souvent des rabais sur ce que j'achète juste parce que je suis Prime.

Worth every single penny! Mais ma femme trouve que je commande beaucoup trop de cochonerie!

It is my favorite thing ever. Had it since it was available in Canada. Use it for the free photo cloud storage as well.

Back