Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Oui oui

Un traitement expérimental sur le dirigeant du pays le plus puissant au monde...

Criss le gars fait analyser sa bouffe pour être certain qu’elle n’est pas empoisonnée lol traitement expérimental mon cul

D'après les termes: il a le covid va etre sous observation durant la quarantaine avec un traitement speciale... Quelqu'un peu me décrire quoi ça veut dire en langage conspi?

Bref il est en arrestation et il va être fusillé?

^^

Sa fait longtemps que Trump est mort t’as l’air d’être la dernière au courant...C’est un clone joué par Michael Myers depuis au moins Juillet.

En tout cas, c’est une poulette de sa garde rapprochée qui l’aurait contaminé.

Inb4 complot républicain

Sur ce, Obama s’est exprimé

Aww how nice of clintons
bcd52f861c7c5792ce0744ec3b500015.jpg

f76fb2dab1bfa957753afe75a6afcff6.jpg

Copy pasta 1 min a part lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

They gave him a drug with N=13 for the number of people in his age cohort who have previously received the experimental treatment, this was the last ditch effort to keep him in the WH with what was now apparently a rapidly deteriorating state... he'll pull through more than likely but this is a full blown case, he'll have to recover, it'll get worse before it gets better. What that means with `30 days to the election I'm not sure but it's almost certainly a Biden win at this point and less likely that we'll see a prolonged fight over the results

you know sometimes you better say nothing, why did they have to comment on this with Obama as well.... I mean there's a limit to being "respectful" when on both sides that concept has left a long time ago, at least assume it, don't be an asshole and post "wish you die you asshole", even if that's how you feel, but don't freaking post that you wish him to get well... I'm not particularly fond of either party and their leaders, but reading those "get well messages" almost made me through up a little bit, there's a limit to the hypocrisy ...

Back