Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Moi quand je fume de la meth le boute qui me fait tripper le plus c'est me filmer en train de fumer, comme ca après je peux regarder mes vidéos de moi qui fume de la meth!

Je fais la même chose avec la coke, pourquoi juste sniffer une ligne de coke quand je peux me filmer en train de sniffer la ligne pis mettre ca sur mon ordi que j'envoi au repair shop!

:laugh: :laugh:

Shockingly, meth heads are not renowned for their sound decision making skillls...

That said, Democrats mantra of "everything bad that happens to us is because of Russia" plays well with their unhinged loony Twitter base so why change it?

BLM/AntiFA burning democrat cities? Russia
Joe Biden is senile? Russian disinformation
Hunter Biden being a lifelong meth head fuckup who drops off his laptop and forgets about it? Russia

Hunter Biden's laptop was found at a computer repair shop in Delaware. That part is true, the repairman has been identified...

...as a raging Trump supporter that can't get his facts straight. Fixed.

Throughout the interview, Mac Isaac switched back and forth from saying he reached out to law enforcement after viewing the files in the laptop to saying that it was actually the Federal Bureau of Investigation that contacted him. At one point, Mac Isaac claimed that he was emailing someone from the FBI about the laptop. At another point he claimed a special agent from the Baltimore office had contacted him after he alerted the FBI to the device’s existence. At another point, he said the FBI reached out to him for “help accessing his drive.”

Mac Isaac refused to answer specific questions about whether he had been in contact with Rudy Giuliani before the laptop drop-off or at any other time before the Post article’s publication. Pressed on his relationship with Giuliani, he replied: “When you’re afraid and you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Seeming to realize he’d said too much, he added: “Ah, shit.”
So Rudy was your lifeguard? the reporters asked. “No comment,” he replied.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/man-w...ptop-to-rudy-speaks-out-in-bizarre-interview/

So I guess Russia never hacked Burisma's servers? Sure is interesting how Russians are hacking all sorts of shit that ultimately helps the Trump campaign. Russia is such a long time U.S Ally that it almost makes sense for their interests to be so intertwined. /s

So good old Rudy whipped the conservative internet into a frenzy with a shitty story
https://www.businessinsider.com/new...den-giuliani-red-flags-disinformation-2020-10

Hahahahaha. Just keeps getting better.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...son-releases-emails-detailing-china-influence

giphy.gif

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Il a quand même raison sur le fait que personne demande a Biden de condamner antifa. Pour ses retweet, ça fait 4 ans qu'il fait ça, je vois pas pourquoi le monde est surpris.

Personne a dit qu’on est surpris. Ce que l’on dit c’est que c’est le Président des USA, pas ti-Joe Coune qui n’a pas fini son secondaire 3. Les paroles du président sont supposé être un modèle de véracité. Au contraire tout ce qu’il post c’est des clownerie fait pour ses fans attardés.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

J'étais proche de Albany quand Trump a gagné la réaction était spéciale le lendemain (endroit démocrate).

Là je vais être au Tennessee et j'ai hâte de voir la réaction s'il perd (endroit républicain)

"I know nothing about QAnon, I don’t know what’s white supremacy, I don’t know who is David Duke, I don’t know what’s Ku Klux Klan"

Either he is a pathological liair or a total and pure ignorant as president.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Back