Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Honnetement, meme si il y avait eu fraude au point de renverser l'election, Trump et son equipe sont tellement peu credible qu'ils pourraient jamais le prouver.

Honnetement, meme si il y avait eu fraude au point de renverser l'election, Trump et son equipe sont tellement peu credible qu'ils pourraient jamais le prouver.

C'est là que le karma-bitch le ratrappe....

Le monde sont tanné de t'entendre dire des sottises qu'un moment donné c'est "bla bla bla bla", "Sir, you done?"

Tout ça est une game d’opinion public. Trump le sais bien qu’il n’a pas de fraude, mais pour lui se poser en vainqueur / victime est essentiel. Et puis en plus il fait des levées de fond pour rembourser ses dettes de campagnes sous le prétexte de "protect America and democracy". Déjà des millions de $ accumulé en levée de fond, il est mort de rire. C’est un Trump University 2.0.

Has anybody stopped to think about the context of where she is emotionally?

Conveniently that clip leaves out the part that give that context.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n8MafrFtutI/?list=subscriptions

I think where she's coming from is a state despair, that her life is now upside down and she's dealing with uninformed shit head politicians that don't care about her or the outcome.

Has anybody stopped to think about the context of where she is emotionally?

Conveniently that clip leaves out the part that give that context.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n8MafrFtutI/?list=subscriptions

I think where she's coming from is a state despair, that her life is now upside down and she's dealing with uninformed shit head politicians that don't care about her or the outcome.

La fille prétend que sa vie est fini, qu’elle a dû partir des réseaux sociaux pour de bon et tout. Première recherche que je fais, son FB est bien en vie avec une belle photo avec Leaky Giuliani. She’s totally credible...
5d0d3ce08ccac30fbc0bcf9ae8511fea.jpg

From 2:30 on loyalty.

In Georgia:

I laugh when people say the recount did nothing. Of course it didn't. Let's do an example with Sesame Street type complexity. If I have 5 real ballots and you introduce 5 fake ballots, you can count them a million times over, the results will stay the same until you identify and remove the 5 fake ones.

Then they use semantics by saying "No widespread fraud". Technically a true statement because Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Detroit are not widespread considered against the whole country. But it's just enough to tip all the swing States. So in reality I'd like them to claim "There is no targeted fraud in Democrat concentrated cities of swing States that resulted in a Biden win".

I think if you total all the margins of victory in key states, it's something less than 1.5M. With 159.8M votes cast, that's less than 1%, so again, they can hide behind word play to downplay it. There's fraud, but it's less than 1%. Like saying a keystone is only 1 brick.

Inb4 the usual suspects respond. It's funny because they don't seem to understand that this is proof by many smaller proofs. Explained numerically, if 10 was the solution you're looking for, they're waiting for you to come in with the smoking gun 10 in one instance. In reality it's the sum of a bunch of 1's which totalled together reach 10 but they're incapable of realising 1+1+....+1=10. They're always hung up on proving 1=/=10 and fail to see the bigger trend when everything is taken into consideration.

Might get some action in the coming week but it's not over until January 20th.

It’s stunning how dumb you are to believe Trump shit. 40 Court loss, even in PA, Trump attorney said and I quote: "It’s not about voter fraud". Because there is criminal consequence to lie and make up evidence in Court. It’s all about Court of Public opinion instead of Court of Law.

Did you give money to Trump fund raise to pay for his campaign debt / lawsuit?

It’s stunning how dumb you are to believe Trump shit. 40 Court loss, even in PA, Trump attorney said and I quote: "It’s not about voter fraud". Because there is criminal consequence to lie and make up evidence in Court. It’s all about Court of Public opinion instead of Court of Law.

Did you give money to Trump fund raise to pay for his campaign debt / lawsuit?

Gods don't make mistakes

Favor the Bold - DS9

Donald Trump has told crowds in Georgia, without evidence, he has "never lost an election" and that he'd be a "very gracious loser", in his first political rally since losing the presidential election.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12...y-in-georgia-first-since-us-election/12954882

Only 26 of 249 Republicans in Congress are willing to admit Joe Biden won the presidential election, a survey found on Saturday.
Trump repeats false claims at Georgia rally amid fears he may damage Senate Republicans
Read more

The election was called for Biden on 7 November, four days after election day. The Democrat won the electoral college by 306-232 and leads in the popular vote by more than 7m ballots.

But Trump has refused to concede, baselessly claiming large-scale voter fraud in battleground states.

(...)

The president also said he was “surprised so many” in his party thought he had been beaten, promised “we have just begun to fight” and asked for a list of the politicians he called “Rinos”, an acronym for “Republicans in name only”.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/05/house-republicans-trump-election-defeat-joe-biden

You'd think that reality would have started to sink in a month after the election...

Back