Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Lollll

Giuliani a perdu la tête je crois

Il est rendu un peu le leave Britney alone de la politique

Criss ils ont accusé le Venezuela et Cuba d’avoir volé l’élection

Yup, c'est triste quand même, ya un temps quand il avait toute sa tête il fesait plus de sense, des fois quand on perd notre edge et on commence a dire/faire n`importe quoi il faut être honnête avec soi-même et move on...

Just curious, why no TDS love for Sidney Powell? She had some interesting well spoken points.

And ROFL CRNKY, don't expect to have meaningful discussions with most people here, they're bandwagonners like "sports fans" in the playoffs. Having to explain January 20th is like hearing somebody watching the Habs say they scored a touchdown.

What's really happing now is they are probably gunning for a house vote by avoiding certification. Throw lawsuits (good and bad) into the mix to pass the December 8th cutoff for certification, have nobody win the EC on the 14th and then win the election constitutionally when the republican majority house votes.

The reason I think this, they dropped their lawsuits in Michigan as soon as the affidavit of the two certifiers came out that they were bullied into making the call. Again why spend time, money and effort if what you want is already happening?

Just curious, why no TDS love for Sidney Powell? She had some interesting well spoken points.

And ROFL CRNKY, don't expect to have meaningful discussions with most people here, they're bandwagonners like "sports fans" in the playoffs. Having to explain January 20th is like hearing somebody watching the Habs say they scored a touchdown.

What's really happing now is they are probably gunning for a house vote by avoiding certification. Throw lawsuits (good and bad) into the mix to pass the December 8th cutoff for certification, have nobody win the EC on the 14th and then win the election constitutionally when the republican majority house votes.

The reason I think this, they dropped their lawsuits in Michigan as soon as the affidavit of the two certifiers came out that they were bullied into making the call. Again why spend time, money and effort if what you want is already happening?

The biggest bandewagonner is you. We talk about facts and evidence. It would be the biggest crime of US history if they could prove electoral fraud.

Last edited:

But the house is democrat majority.

Was she the one making claims that Cuba and Venezuela were behind a massive election fraud? I wasn't paying attention lately. When you have proof, you present it to a judge. When you don't have proof, you go to the medias.

Most republican governors have stated that they won't go along with the scheme. They don't feel comfortable about doing something that would probably break the system. Also, nothing says your presidency is legitimate like using a technicality to overturn the votes and grab power.

The common theme about Trump's lawsuits is the complete lack of evidence. They are getting laughed out of courts.

How do these insane people get these platforms to spew their nonsense? This is no different than the crap that Brust posts on here.

giphy.gif

Was she the one making claims that Cuba and Venezuela were behind a massive election fraud? I wasn't paying attention lately. When you have proof, you present it to a judge. When you don't have proof, you go to the medias.

Most republican governors have stated that they won't go along with the scheme. They don't feel comfortable about doing something that would probably break the system. Also, nothing says your presidency is legitimate like using a technicality to overturn the votes and grab power.

The common theme about Trump's lawsuits is the complete lack of evidence. They are getting laughed out of courts.

I have to laugh when I hear the broken telephone reporting of how Venezuela and Cuba interfered with the US elections.

So far what I've heard is that they are saying, Venezuela paid Dominion to insure the vote goes the way the corrupt government wanted it to. They have a person (or two maybe now) who have sworn to that fact. So you now have a voting machine company who has rigged elections in communist countries and we're supposed to give them full confidence that nothing went on locally. If they're lying about this Dominion can easily sue them for liable.

Just like why don't you hand over your kids to a pedo missionary. It's safe, I mean they were only diddling boys in other countries, back here there's nothing to worry about.

Also regarding evidence. You have to have an idiotic lawyer to fully reveal all materials before court. Sure the overall premises can be talked about but the best evidence is always kept close to the chest.

Lastly there have been a fair few cases that have not been brought by the Trump campaign but random republican groups. Those are being lost and the Media who can't be trusted is twisting those as "another loss for Trump". If they used their own fact checkers, the rating would be Mostly False.

But if they can cause enough electoral college votes to be tied up because there's no certification, he wins by contested election. The counter to this by the Dems should be to make everything as transparent as possible to quickly dismiss these claims, except they can't because they cheated. So like in Georgia they recount the vote to give semblance of "verifying" but in reality the challenge still stands because all they did is recount all the ballots including those that should have been voided if they audited while recounting.

But not when it comes to a contested election. It's a single vote per state and more States are red than blue.

I purposely wrote it like that.

Itsatrap.jpg

https://apnews.com/article/what-happens-us-election-contested-fa1f88c9ff0681bd78b147137c09b3d9

This would all be technically true/possible.... if there was truly a contentious election.
One side refusing to face the facts doesn't make it so and it's not even close.

It's not like one state getting sidelined at the EC would make or break things.

I have to laugh when I hear the broken telephone reporting of how Venezuela and Cuba interfered with the US elections.

So far what I've heard is that they are saying, Venezuela paid Dominion to insure the vote goes the way the corrupt government wanted it to. They have a person (or two maybe now) who have sworn to that fact. So you now have a voting machine company who has rigged elections in communist countries and we're supposed to give them full confidence that nothing went on locally. If they're lying about this Dominion can easily sue them for liable.

Just like why don't you hand over your kids to a pedo missionary. It's safe, I mean they were only diddling boys in other countries, back here there's nothing to worry about.

Also regarding evidence. You have to have an idiotic lawyer to fully reveal all materials before court. Sure the overall premises can be talked about but the best evidence is always kept close to the chest.

Lastly there have been a fair few cases that have not been brought by the Trump campaign but random republican groups. Those are being lost and the Media who can't be trusted is twisting those as "another loss for Trump". If they used their own fact checkers, the rating would be Mostly False.

But if they can cause enough electoral college votes to be tied up because there's no certification, he wins by contested election. The counter to this by the Dems should be to make everything as transparent as possible to quickly dismiss these claims, except they can't because they cheated. So like in Georgia they recount the vote to give semblance of "verifying" but in reality the challenge still stands because all they did is recount all the ballots including those that should have been voided if they audited while recounting.

The best evidence is not kept close to the chest. This is where discovery comes in.

Back