Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Pour vrai time for COPE.
Mais republican il retrouveront jamais le pouvoir pour les 20 prochaine annee.

Si leur promesse sont tennu la lutte contre le réchauffement climatique et énergie propre cest une bonne chose.
ce que trump me fesais chier avec ca.

Read a bit more, and seems like it might only be unable to pardon impeachment. Guessing this one will end up in the courts as well.

Impeachment is only an indictment, until proven guilty in the Senate, he's still President. For that to make sense, an impeached President would have to lose his powers until his trial is completed.

Just another day at capitol

f4f8f56652d14195b2ee7caf2f71c53c.jpg

102485682f71172baca53dee7a88e941.jpg

ccde26a598873c86666f38ce0feb1cb8.jpg

e62e29e76baf7dc2f7966820607ccf0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Je ne sais pas à quel point les photos sont véridiques , mais avec un présidant sortant aussi polarisant et instable, assurer la sécurité d’une institution démocratique est nécessaire.

On espère que les gens resteront civilisés, la planète va regarder.

Incredible how some so called conservatives go from being brash and cocky to playing the victim card and complaining about everything.

Oh, the plight of the oppressed white christian majority...

Protesting for socio-economic change and being upset your favorite degenerate reality tv star / aspiring despot is not getting his wishes aren't the same thing...

I'm "surprised" the FBI got into protester's iPhone so quickly. Curious to know if it was a late model / running the latest OS.

They're well past the days of begging apple publicly for a backdoor / assistance. Wonder what has changed...

Nothing says "democracy" like boots on the ground around your political institutions.

Incredible how some so called conservatives go from being brash and cocky to playing the victim card and complaining about everything.

Oh, the plight of the oppressed white christian majority...

Protesting for socio-economic change and being upset your favorite degenerate reality tv star / aspiring despot is not getting his wishes aren't the same thing...

I'm "surprised" the FBI got into protester's iPhone so quickly. Curious to know if it was a late model / running the latest OS.

They're well past the days of begging apple publicly for a backdoor / assistance. Wonder what has changed...

Nothing says "democracy" like boots on the ground around your political institutions.

Yep me demande aussi quel point gouvernement a de backdoor dans les telephone.

C claire Windows et chrome est wide open.

Mais les iPhone... Bonne question

Je ne sais pas à quel point les photos sont véridiques , mais avec un présidant sortant aussi polarisant et instable, assurer la sécurité d’une institution démocratique est nécessaire.

On espère que les gens resteront civilisés, la planète va regarder.
Yes its all pshop, you are absolutely right

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Back