Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Sorry, o' smart one! It's hard to keep up with all the people you're calling dumb and whose intelligence you're questioning lately.

People did OD on fish cleaner last time big cheese had an idea for a cure, so yeah.

Both parties are equally fucked over China.
For all his shit talking, Trump has praised Winnie the pooh countless times. He also owes millions to a chinese bank.
Hunter, like most warm blooded americans, also likely has some extensive business dealings with China. Republicans have been beating these drums for over a year already.

The chinese have bought their way into the American economy. They're one of the largest holders of U.S debt, they're all over our supply chain and entertainment industry.

This is all talk, no walk. The Chinese will let the Americans posture and bark as much as they want. They won't bite.

No, PEOPLE did not OD on fish tank cleaner, 1 man died when his wife gave it to him. A woman who's a Dem supporter her whole life claimed that she did it because of Trump. Interestingly this woman already had legal problems for assaulting her husband and wanted to divorce him. Strange isn't it, a lifelong Dem donor claims all of the sudden she listens to Trump's words like they're words from god and ends up killing her husband she hated (she drank some too, but survived). But don't let that bother you, as long as you can present a half assed argument leaving out some details that is important to consider that there might be some foul play, but doesn't support your claim, you are in the clear! Last I heard there is a pending police investigation into it, but I'm not following it.

Trump who's been bashing the Chinese and talks about sending American jobs there is a mistake since way before he got elected is now China's BFF. LMAO whatever, have fun.

I was wondering when the evil Democrat would show up in that story. It was the wife !

You haven’t been able to tell apart the act of “China bad” and the reality? Did you already forget that this trade war was going to be an “easy” win?

What trump tells his people and what he tells the chairman of the CCP are not the same. Much less bravado there. It’s on Twitter, it’s no secret.

It’s easy to play hardball when your economy is firing on all cylinders. Now we’re dependant on China for masks...

Their economy will recover before ours.

He’ll play off the sentiment for domestic audiences but there won’t be a victory parade anytime soon.

I was wondering when the evil Democrat would show up in that story. It was the wife !

You haven’t been able to tell apart the act of “China bad” and the reality? Did you already forget that this trade war was going to be an “easy” win?

What trump tells his people and what he tells the chairman of the CCP are not the same. Much less bravado there. It’s on Twitter, it’s no secret.

It’s easy to play hardball when your economy is firing on all cylinders. Now we’re dependant on China for masks...

He’ll play off the sentiment for domestic audiences but there won’t be a victory parade anytime soon.

LOL you are starving for audience aren't you!? Not interested, you'll have to find somebody else.

Geez, another China shill on this board. Where do you all come from?

Geez, another China shill on this board. Where do you all come from?

China is straight up garbage but they're past the point where they can be taken head on by one nation. It's not meant to be a praise but the fact remains they're less dysfunctional then the Americans. They're not bound by an election cycle and they have a coherent long term vision. The means may not be ethical, but the facts remain.

The politicans can do whatever song and dance but it's pointless when people are buying heaps of chinese goods at walmart regardless. U.S not being as big of a market? Fair enough, they'll pivot towards the EU/ Africa. Do you think the Americans really have the big end of the stick here? We're well past the peak of the American empire...

What was Trump, leader of the free world, saying when they had the pro-democracy protests? Not much, that's what.

How has he intervened in the Huawai debable? Expressed much concerns over the Canadians being held hostage in a tit for tat escalation?

Keen not to piss off the Chinese Hardliners. It's right in front of your eyes... Even Trump can't bully an even bigger bully.

We're in the same boat, picking up shipments of masks from China (after the U.S tried to cockblock us no less)

Last edited:
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/10/15/china-trump-trump2020-deal-beijing-best-asset/

Chinese officials want the U.S. president reelected—because he’s so weak.

These thinkers believe that Trump, by polarizing U.S. domestic politics, damaging Washington’s international credibility and traditional global stewardship, and undermining long-standing alliance arrangements, has presented Beijing with its “greatest strategic opportunity since the end of the Cold War,” as Yan Xuetong, one of China’s foremost strategic thinkers, put it.

These Chinese thinkers see Trump as a dog with a big bark but little bite. He tested Beijing’s patience by accepting a phone call with Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-Wen, in what the Chinese viewed as a violation of the “One China” policy, shortly after his election in 2016. Trump publicly questioned whether he would stick with the policy before saying he would, but he also said he would have to check with Chinese President Xi Jinping before taking another call with Tsai.

Leader of the free world saying he'd ask Xi Jinping for permission before speaking to Taiwan's democratically elected president. Yeah, I bet the Chinese are very affraid...

They love the fact that he's so focused on the economy and won't act if he sees this getting in the way of his trade deal.

You guys should follow grim's advice and do a little bit more research instead of "but democrats" and "hurr durr libtards". Your positions are hollow.

America's position in the world order has not increased since 2016, quite the opposite really. As Canadians, this has affected us negatively more often than not. And yet, you guys are celebrating this somehow.

Saudi Arabia and Russia are killing North American gas producers. What's the response here? There's none. Too busy ripping themselves apart internally.

Last edited:
I'm sure the media hacked his account and replaced Pulitzer prizes with "Noble" prizes in today's twitter rant.

Alternatively: No one undermines Trump better than Trump himself. For he is without equals.

Huh? How are these things related? The idea that Trump is an idiot and Justin is a Drama teacher are not incompatible. Justin is a gongshow. Trump has been bad for Canada.

You're so used to this democrat / republican dichotomy, everything being black and white that you've got unrelated concepts mixed up and don't even realize it. You guys have forgotten your own nationality and have set aside your own national interest so that you can remain a part of this fold.

That's Trump's magic trick. Polarizing everything.

No, I see the big picture and the fine details and can zoom in and out as needed.

Think of it like this. Each fake headline is like a dose of TDS and it's analogous to lead poisoning. It builds up over month and years and once you hit critical mass your brain is damaged, damage that I have yet to see many recover from so far.

You're constantly subjected to it and if you don't filter it out from the source you will eventually be impacted.

Here are a few example I can think off the top of my head:

1) Fake News: Trump calls all Mexicans rapists/bad people. Reality: He was talking only about the ones hoping the border.
2) Fake News: Trump is putting kids in cages. Reality: Stock photo from Obama era and/or from a demonstration where they set up a mini-cage for show.
3) Fake News: Trump colluded with Russia. Reality: 3 years of colonoscopy level investigation and they found nothing, had to settle for a fabricated runners up prize to save face

Many people would never vote for an independent so if it's not Republican, it's Democrat, therefore a default dichotomy. If a person goes into the voting booth to vote and their mind is filled with bullshit, they'll elect a democrat because they'll think that's the lesser of two evils.

Now, you're probably asking, how does this affect Canada. They paint Trudeau as the anti-Trump savior while having the ability to label any conservative party leader as "Trump-lite", so all the TDS build up north of the boarder gets channeled into our elections too with the same tools.

https://www.mtlblog.com/news/canada...-trump-the-ppc-leader-responds-to-the-critics

Sure, they smeared most conservative contenders as Trump lite. Like O'Leary, but really, that's weak sauce.

The whole Trudeau / Trump thing is a sideshow. Trudeau was elected a full year before Trump. IE: Non issue. And yeah, most western politicians do look "good by comparison/opposition to trump"

He rode to power on his dad's coattails and because canadian politics pretty much dictates that we do a switcheroo between major parties every decade. He was a lame duck by the time the latest elections came around. His re-election has just as much if not more to do with the conservative's inability to get anything beyond their core supporters out to vote / their weak ass candidate.

This whole attacking the media thing can only go so far.

The Republican were thankful for Trump's rise to power, but they're not going to have a good time if it all comes crashing down. Both brands will be tarnished.

They're going to have to start hedging their bets if this keeps on going down this road. They're fortunate the Democrats are fielding such a weak contender.

Last edited:
Sure, they smeared most conservative contenders as Trump lite. Like O'Leary, but really, that's weak sauce.

The whole Trudeau / Trump thing is a sideshow. Trudeau was elected a full year before Trump. IE: Non issue. And yeah, most western politicians do look "good by comparison/opposition to trump"

He rode to power on his dad's coattails and because canadian politics pretty much dictates that we do a switcheroo between major parties every decade. He was a lame duck by the time the latest elections came around. His re-election has just as much if not more to do with the conservative's inability to get anything beyond their core supporters out to vote / their weak ass candidate.

This whole attacking the media thing can only go so far.

And that's where I strongly disagree with you. The general population no longer thinks critically for themselves, they get their ideas "pre-chewed" by the media. I unfortunately have family members suffering from varying levels of TDS and if on TV they heard this Canadian candidate is like Trump, they wouldn't vote for them and nothing would change their mind. That's more than just a parlor trick, it's weaponizing the vote. It's only reinforced by the fact that Bernier had probably the best platform benefiting the most Canadians and the guy didn't even get a single seat.

Yes when you get into the specifics, the fact that the conservatives themselves stumbled doesn't help but TDS has been a thing since 2017 and it affected our elections more than most think.

So a quick re-cap:

Step 1: Trump says/does something, practically anything these day
Step 2: Media takes it out of context as much as possible to make Trump look bad
Step 3: People only read the fake headline, don't look into it and store that in their memory
Step 4: Repeat step 3 until enough fake headlines cause TDS.
Step 5: Vote Democrat, even if it's for Satan himself, because Trump is more evil based on all those things he "did/said".
Step 5a: If Canadian, vote for anybody that CTV/CBC says is not like Trump.

The media is supposed to be impartial but they are not it the least bit. Thank God that more and more people are waking up to this but it's still not enough, we need critical mass.

You're acting like "people used to get it" or had a semblance of critical thinking skills. They never did and likely never will (too much at stake for the ruling elites to allow this)
For the most part:

-They voted down ethnic / sociological lines (landlord vs renter / anglos vs francos, white vs minorities)
-They did what the union rep / manager told them to
-Did what their priest / church group told them to
-They voted like their parents did because that's where most of their world views came from.
-They did as their favorite editor told them to. It's pretty clear readers of Le Devoir / La Presse and JDM voted differently...)

Voting is more emotional than rational and always has been. Jumping ship implies "you've been wrong" and that's an uneasy feeling. People would rather find excuses or blame something else than themselves / their candidates. It's either that or simply withdraw and not vote anymore.

Access to information has never been available so freely. The "big mainstream media" has never been less relevant, and they get to be the big boogeyman? That shit is getting old.

He doesn't even need to be "taken out of context. He sets himself up on his own. He needs to learn to STFU. You can't be taken out of context if you don't provide thoughts that weren't needed or relevant.

I don't subscribe to Cable nor any newspapers. I get info wherever I choose.

Loyalty to corporations or political parties is for suckers.

You're acting like "people used to get it" or had a semblance of critical thinking skills. They never did and likely never will (too much at stake for the ruling elites to allow this)
For the most part:

-They voted down ethnic / sociological lines (landlord vs renter / anglos vs francos, white vs minorities)
-They did what the union rep / manager told them to
-Did what their priest / church group told them to
-They voted like their parents did because that's where most of their world views came from.
-They did as their favorite editor told them to. It's pretty clear readers of Le Devoir / La Presse and JDM voted differently...)

Voting is more emotional than rational and always has been. Jumping ship implies "you've been wrong" and that's an uneasy feeling. People would rather find excuses or blame something else than themselves / their candidates. It's either that or simply withdraw and not vote anymore.

Access to information has never been available so freely. The "big mainstream media" has never been less relevant, and they get to be the big boogeyman? That shit is getting old.

He doesn't even need to be "taken out of context. He sets himself up on his own. He needs to learn to STFU. You can't be taken out of context if you don't provide thoughts that weren't needed or relevant.

I don't subscribe to Cable nor any newspapers. I get info wherever I choose.

Loyalty to corporations or political parties is for suckers.

Except again, you are just one person, society is filled with people that have purposely been dumbed down to not think for themselves. That's the problem, in the past they didn't know what they didn't know. In this day and age I agree there no excuses to be uniformed but that's the problem we face.

He says stupid things but the Fake news media dials it to an 11.

And usually he is right. I was curious so I started to look and what do you know.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_irradiation_therapy

He's one of those guys that says something, people freak out and later they find out it's true. Don't hear much about HCQ now that it seems to be effective.

https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/michigan-democrat-says-hydroxychloroquine-saved-her-life/

Screenshot-20200427-113012-Chrome.jpg

So much retards including Trump

Back