Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Logically I'd say California is not winnable by a republican but my gut is telling me it just might happen this time around.

be67586a67f10fba448dbff0471e5e9f.jpg

LOL you gotta be kidding me! You are insanely nut! The only thing you gonna win is your red MAGA cap made in China! You such a retard!
giphy.gif

Last edited:
You gotta be pretty retarded to be so invested in another country’s election to the point you get triggered just when someone mention’s the opponent’s name...

Brust est tellement trigger par Trump, ca aucun sens. Il doit se crosser apres chaque reply dans le thread.

All this attention exclusively for me. I’m very lucky. Love you guys! I wish I could grab u by the pussy to show you my appreciation!

No like for the #Biden2020 loser train.

Keep America Great

Everybody know that KossaK is a pussy who don’t even wanna risk to lose 5$. Would you take my 2k bid? You’re so confident that Trump is gonna win, you’d make 2k so easly.

All this attention exclusively for me. I’m very lucky. Love you guys! I wish I could grab u by the pussy to show you my appreciation!

Well you've ended up getting what you want no? Attention?!??! I mean you do realize that you act exactly the same way as for what you criticize Trump supporters to act like...

That being said, I'm really curious to see how the economy would react if the Bidet wins the elections, chances are he's gonna f up things so badly, I mean you can hate Trump as much as you want, but economy wise before the covid he wasn't doing such a bad job, being by he's policies/luck/circumstances/etc.. in the end things were going well into that regards...

Pour que ce soit Make america great again ... il faudrait au moins que les USA ai des candidat qui on de l'allure sur au moins 1 des 2 bord... rendu la c'est de la marde des 2 coté.

That being said, I'm really curious to see how the economy would react if the Bidet wins the elections, chances are he's gonna f up things so badly, I mean you can hate Trump as much as you want, but economy wise before the covid he wasn't doing such a bad job, being by he's policies/luck/circumstances/etc.. in the end things were going well into that regards...

He did nothing, global economy was very good (remember here the lack of workforce/how many job available). USA are not making global economy by themselves. In fact Cheetos tried to destroy the global economy by his useless trade wars. He accomplished nothing but claims he is responsible for all the good things. He is full of shut and a pathological liar. Don't understand how anyone can believe in what he says.

He did nothing, global economy was very good (remember here the lack of workforce/how many job available). USA are not making global economy by themselves. In fact Cheetos tried to destroy the global economy by his useless trade wars. He accomplished nothing but claims he is responsible for all the good things. He is full of shut and a pathological liar. Don't understand how anyone can believe in what he says.

As mentioned could simply be coincidence, luck, etc... We can find all sort of explanations, however most people will look at the results and they were there... Only thing I followed a little more closely economy wise, was the negotiations with China, and if the covid shit wouldn't have started, China was about to "concede", or anyway that was what I was reading in most articles from the general media... I think his craziness and imprevisibility are actually things that helped for those negotiations...

Maybe things will be ok with Bidet, but we don't know... what we do know is some of his policies in regards to economy that are opposite of those of Trump, which until proven otherwise were working or at least didn't block the progress of the economy that could have been the result of other things than his presidency.

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Conflating Wall Street and the health of the economy at large is a fallacy the administration was trying to get people to fall for.

They serve different masters.

The democrats are globalist. Their own wealth is at stake so it’s not like they’re going to piss off the markets too badly.

With the us in an election years and trump not polling all that well, China had little to win by folding. I bet they actually could’ve got good terms for the sake of trump saving face and claiming a win.

That’s one of China’s strength. They play the long game. An administration that is up for re-election every 4 years cannot.

He probably could’ve coasted through a re-election if it weren’t for COVID. Then again it polarized his base even further so who knows.

The US had already started a recession (negative GDP growth for two consecutive quarters) before Covid. A lot of companies were hurt by Trump's trade wars because all they did was raise the price of raw materials for them. And none of them had time to prepare because they learned about the tarriffs at the last minute like everybody else.

Lol you guys are just as hopeless as those that support blindly Trump..., not gonna answer the GDP growth as I'm far from being an expert, but doesn't mean if for 2 quarters it wasn't super great that overall it wasn't..... in any case Trump is probably out, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what the Bidet is gonna do...

Parié avec quelqu'un que je connais pas, que jai jamais vu IRL, parce qu'il est trop butthurt sur un forum de char, en ayant aucune garantie qu'il respectera son bet. Sa fait Loser pas mal, tu peux bin prendre pour Criminal Joe.

Butthurt lol? Tu es drôle Sébastien. Je suis aucunement butthurt, au contraire je suis conscient que Sleepy Joe va gagner contre Bankrupt Trump à un tel point que je suis prêt à bidder 2k. Tu sais en 2020 pas besoin de connaître qui que se soit. Transfert interac et e-transfer existe.

Tu aimes jouer les tough, mais on voit bien que tu es un giant pussy qui ne veut même pas prendre un bet. Si c’est parce que tu n’as pas 2k in hand je comprend. Je peux baisser ma mise volontier juste pour toi.

Back