Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Disons qu'il est très tranquille depuis le 6 janvier.... Je ne sais pas si c'est de bonne augure ou p-e qu'il a pogné la chienne de voir ses partisans devenir aussi fou.... Il admire les dictateurs, mais veut-il en être un pour autant.

Autre chose, il sait qu'un combat judiciaire arrive.

Sinon, si c'est un prélude des 4 prochaines années, ça risque d'être tranquille en maudit avec sleepy Joe! On va presque s'ennuyer des folies de Donald

Non tu l’as pas pantoute, l’armée va prendre le contrôle aujourd’hui et vont renommer Trump président en mars. C’est Sylvie de Terrebonne qui l’a dit sur Facebook.

oh shit c'est vrai!

J'avais oublié la théorie de Q ou des autres cinglés conspirationnistes qui doit absolument arriver aujourd'hui.

En tout cas, si l'armée doit prendre le contrôle du pays, ils sont bien parti, Washington est assiégée

I found his farewell speech very well written from the grammatical and sense-baring point of view, however it all became slightly cringe-worthy when it was produced by his mouth lol.
Doesn't beat G W Bush speech in 2008

Il était où le vidéos du gars qui disait que Dieu lui avait parlé et que X, Y, Z allait se passer le 17? Je dois aller voir les comments lol

He pardons a whole bunch of folks that are beneficial to him after today and the f*cks off to Florida without doing the traditional transfer of power ceremony lol. What a douche.

"Drain the swamp in Washington" finalement c’est un scam comme tout le reste de ses arnaques. Il a enlevé le ban sur les lobbyistes qu’il avait imposé juste avant de quitter.

Quand est-ce que les MAGA vont se rendre compte que tout était à propos de son égo narcissique et non pas à propos de Joe Smith qui a perdu sa job dans une mine de charbon au West Virginia.

Trump revokes rule barring lobbying by former officials as he leaves office https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/20/politics/trump-revokes-lobby-ban/index.html

Like I said Trump was a result. The American deserves him.

I don't know if the American deserves what is there to come for them. The average American will be more and more dependent on the government good will and the employer. Freedom will be given in exchange for security.

I always support Andrew Yang like some aspect of AOC. Kamala Harris play a game but in reality she is as competent as a politician can be.
I know it is weird but Kamala Harris have some quality of Trump.

I will never trust big government. I will never trust the relationship between big corp and government.

The new administration like the old one is not a single monolithic vision. It is possible that the relationship will be challenged by some.
Good can shine from some of them. Maybe the American will flourish from the seed of trump and the Democrat administration.

Trump will be missed. Secretly by some. More by others in the next 50 years.
But a the end he still was another politician and trusting our fate to any of them will always be a mistake.

Like I said Trump was a result. The American deserves him.

I don't know if the American deserves what is there to come for them. The average American will be more and more dependent on the government good will and the employer. Freedom will be given in exchange for security.

I always support Andrew Yang like some aspect of AOC. Kamala Harris play a game but in reality she is as competent as a politician can be.
I know it is weird but Kamala Harris have some quality of Trump.

I will never trust big government. I will never trust the relationship between big corp and government.

The new administration like the old one is not a single monolithic vision. It is possible that the relationship will be challenged by some.
Good can shine from some of them. Maybe the American will flourish from the seed of trump and the Democrat administration.

Trump will be missed. Secretly by some. More by others in the next 50 years.
But a the end he still was another politician and trusting our fate to any of them will always be a mistake.

Where did you copy that? You didn't write this because there aren't as many spelling and grammatical mistakes as usual.

He pardons a whole bunch of folks that are beneficial to him after today and the f*cks off to Florida without doing the traditional transfer of power ceremony lol. What a douche.

Julian Assange waiting for his pardon:

image.jpg

Back