Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Qu'est-ce qui a bien poussé Donald a s'associer au petit bum dictateur de millions de ses concitoyens au détriment de ses meilleurs alliés dont son plus proche voisin ...kim a mis les usa dans sa poche ...encore meilleur que Mesmer.

La prochaine fois Donald va-t-il aller se mettre a 4 pattes @ La Meque ...je serais pas surpris.

Donald-Trump-Orb.jpg

Hearing the UFC crowd boooowing a fighter that praised Trump after his win was a very interesting moment...

Hearing the UFC crowd boooowing a fighter that praised Trump after his win was a very interesting moment...

i'm surprised. Got a link?

Usually UFC amateurs aren't your typical soyboy

But they do wear Monster energy drink caps and tapout t-shirts so i dunno

Ces pas covington qui a fait sa ?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Pas besoin d’être un soyboy pour comprendre que Trump est un imbécile, juste à avoir une intelligence moyenne.

Pas besoin d’être un soyboy pour comprendre que Trump est un imbécile, juste à avoir une intelligence moyenne.

tout le monde sait qu'il est imbécile

pas tout le monde qui hue un athlète professionnel à cause de son opinion politique

grosse différence entre les 2

He got booed because he won a fight that everyone wanted to see him lose. Not necessarily because of trump talk. he is known to be a cringy as fuu and his shittalking
Its not for no reason that he is known as Triple C
Colby "Chaos (or Cringe)" Covington lol

He got booed because he won a fight that everyone wanted to see him lose. Not necessarily because of trump talk. he is known to be a cringy as fuu and his shittalking
Its not for no reason that he is known as Triple C
Colby "Chaos (or Cringe)" Covington lol

Come on... you've seen and heard it like me, the crowd was being cold to his victory and boooed when he mentioned wanting to bring his shitty tittle belt to Trump.

Come on... you've seen and heard it like me, the crowd was being cold to his victory and boooed when he mentioned wanting to bring his shitty tittle belt to Trump.
Yea because all the shittalking he did that were race based.
You cmon, he was already getting booed even coming into the arena before the fight. Anything this guy said would get booed

I dont really know the point you are trying to make but this is once again your emotion talking.

Souhaitons-lui bonne fête
35089252_10161123023720725_971543326299783168_o.png

*Obama's term*

Fox News: How could Obama want to meet with Kim Jung Un, he's a crazy dictator!
CNN: Obama is courageous for wanting to meet with Kim Jung Un to negotiate peace.

*Trump's term*

Fox News: Trump is courageous to meet with Kim Jung Un to negotiate peace.
CNN: How could Trump meet with Kim Jung Un, he's a crazy dictator!

sur 300 000 000 américain je t'assure que l'intelligence moyenne ne volle pas haut. Gros problème d'éducation. Pas pour rien qu'ils ont élus un raciste.

nope, il y en a particulièrement beaucoup sur la page et trump et leur profile est rempli de fake shot.... Donald Trump fait un publication et avant d'avoir des likes, tu as déjà des paragraphes de commentaire préfabriqué avec des likes sur les commentaires.

Back