Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Hence my previous comment about wokeness being a terrorist threat. .

If you even remotely think that the "nuclear option" of labeling these morons as "terrorist" is required... well you are part of the problem and the reason why Antifa NEEDS to exist.

If you even remotely think that the "nuclear option" of labeling these morons as "terrorist" is required... well you are part of the problem and the reason why Antifa NEEDS to exist.

I only used that "nuclear" term because Don The Woke Lemon used it to qualify white men.

My newest theory is that the reason they have not found a direct link from the trump campaign to russia, is because they were not the finances, and maybe they actually didn't realize russia was helping them.

The Evangelicals have gained the most from this. They could have easily paid russia to cause shit and sway the election. Fuck, the Evangelicals could have paid trump to bring on pence.

This was brought to you by my imagination.

My newest theory is that the reason they have not found a direct link from the trump campaign to russia, is because they were not the finances, and maybe they actually didn't realize russia was helping them.

The Russian link was a fantasy drawn up by the Clinton campaign, that's why it wasn't found.

your Antifa Fasho are there before the Charlotteville and the proud boys.

Like I said the creation of right wing group. is a allergic reaction of Fascism movement like antifa.

What you think those stage are so popular in europe.
http://hussard.pl/en/home/

They know. they live during the Nazi and Communist regime.
They know.

Remember 5 years ago I share the book here of generation Identitaire.
https://generationidentitaire.org
https://www.montrealracing.com/foru...us-Willinger&highlight=generation+Identitaire

all the call out was there. Now it all happened.

Cancel your Friday night plans immediately and prepare to be thrilled and maybe a little bit sick—because President Donald Trump is apparently going to have a “medical evaluation” on television. In an announcement from Fox News, the network said Trump is set to do his first on-camera interview since his COVID-19 diagnosis with Tucker Carlson tonight. But, in a significantly more interesting bit of the announcement, Fox News confirmed: “Dr. Marc Siegel will conduct a medical evaluation and interview during the program.” It’s not yet clear how thorough the examination will be—but, as it will air pre-watershed at 8 p.m.—there will probably be some limits, for the sake of children watching at home. Despite his insistence that he’s totally fine, Trump hacked and coughed his way through a phone interview with Fox on Thursday night.

Will this include a prostate exam?

That's a pretty poor way to handle that. Why not state that there's a bit of your problem when the crew on the supreme court is so old it looks like Ruth Bader Ginsburg was on loan from the neanderthals exhibit of the Metropolitan Arts Museum.

To me it sounds like the answer is conditional on ACB's getting on the supreme court.

Will this include a prostate exam?

What a moron. No one wants to see this non sense.

A private security company is recruiting a “large contingent” of former U.S. military Special Operations personnel to guard polling sites in Minn. on Election Day as part of an effort “to make sure that the Antifas don’t try to destroy the election sites”
https://twitter.com/benpershing/status/1314609856406577152

Private armies of retired special operations personnel hired by shadow companies deploying to election sites in key states -- cool cool cool.

They better make sure the election sites are also protected from Don Lemon and lesbian College Litterature professors who might present a study on feminism.

That's a pretty poor way to handle that. Why not state that there's a bit of your problem when the crew on the supreme court is so old it looks like Ruth Bader Ginsburg was on loan from the neanderthals exhibit of the Metropolitan Arts Museum.

To me it sounds like the answer is conditional on ACB's getting on the supreme court.

What a moron. No one wants to see this non sense.

What's a better alternative?

If he wants to pack the courts he needs a majority in the senate, you know republicans and some independents will vote for a candidate based solely on supreme court appointments. Saying anything that even remotely confirms it just makes it less likely you win those swing senate seats needed to make it possible.

https://twitter.com/benpershing/status/1314609856406577152

Private armies of retired special operations personnel hired by shadow companies deploying to election sites in key states -- cool cool cool.

They better make sure the election sites are also protected from Don Lemon and lesbian College Litterature professors who might present a study on feminism.

I'm sure this is what they had in mind when they were thinking of well-regulated militias.

Back