Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Il était temps que tu allumes lol

As tu d'autres constation facile comme ça?

Les sondeurs avaient selon leurs dires appris de leurs erreurs. Je regardais les pollster A, A+ et non pas les D comme Survey Monkey. Tous ceux qui ont fait des polls de +12, +17 dans le Wisconsin en ont fumé du bon.

Estie de démocrates. Faut le faire en calis ne pas gagner haut la main contre Trump après 4 ans de chaos total.

Évidemment, comme en 2016, ils ont choisi l'un des pires candidats possible.

Comme en 2016, ils ont fait une mauvaise campagne et n'ont rien foutu dans la dernière semaine car il croyais l'affaire dans la poche.

Ca aurait dû être un fucking slam dunk. lol

Why did they stop counting ballots?
I went to bed disappointed Alex Jones didn't make a cameo while I was watching, and now I wake up disappointed to see this isn't closed yet.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Why did they stop counting ballots?
I went to bed disappointed Alex Jones didn't make a cameo while I was watching, and now I wake up disappointed to see this isn't closed yet.

View attachment 45656
View attachment 45657

They stopped counting because they were get blown the fuck out and they needed to keep the narrative going that Biden has a chance to win.

I means it's hilarious (and sad) that they'll claim Nevada is going blue when there's a 0.5% difference with like 15% of the vote left, yet they won't call other states for Trump where he has a bigger lead with the same amount or less to count.

Not once to my knowledge has there been a major network or paper who's had Trump in the lead. Like for example, it was always probable that the Pacific Blue wall would be that way but as the mid west was coming in, they added all the seats early to keep Joe in the lead.

At this point Trump wins unless they cheat. I mean why else do you stop counting so early? Probably went to go harvest more votes in PA and GA

Selon moi le Michigan va basculer Biden, le vote à venir c'est toute des Ballots dans Wayne County.

Si on ajoute Wisconsin à Biden il lui manquerait 6 grand électeurs... 6 grands électeurs=Névada.

C'est encore trop tôt pour conclure sur le Nevada mais ça pourrait se jouer là.

Ils devraient mettre en dessous du nombre de grands électeurs officiellement closés, le nombre de grands électeurs « pending » comme ca ca donnerait une bonne idée du vrai nombre.

Par exemple si trump est à 111 mais 3 états de 30 électeurs qui sont « roses » donc pour le moment en tête par votes/voix, il devrait y avoir un pending de 90 en dessous du 111.

Après si un de ces trois états passe du rose au bleu pale, le 30 points tombe dans le pending de Biden, ce serait beaucoup plus facile...Parce que sinon tu regarde les analystes, les points sont à genre 130 - 92 pour les democrates et les analystes sont là à dire que Trump est en train de dominer...On comprend que c’est parce que Trump a beaucoup de pending qui va arriver mais c’est pas clair quand tu regarde les dashboards

For those who want to play around with possibilities, politico has a good tool. Scroll down to ways to win. https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/

Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania to Trump equals a win regardless of the other states and again, I think he has those in the bag unless there is some funny business. There already kinda is considering those states stopped counting or are taking longer than they should.

For those who want to play around with possibilities, politico has a good tool. Scroll down to ways to win. https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/

Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania to Trump equals a win regardless of the other states and again, I think he has those in the bag unless there is some funny business. There already kinda is considering those states stopped counting or are taking longer than they should.

He wont get Michigan IMO

If Biden get Michigan and Nevada= Win

The election is close enough that I just don't see Trump walking away calmly if he loses.

Trump wins = more inaction towards Covid
Biden wins = Trump shenanigans until January.

They stopped counting because they were get blown the fuck out and they needed to keep the narrative going that Biden has a chance to win.

At this point Trump wins unless they cheat. I mean why else do you stop counting so early? Probably went to go harvest more votes in PA and GA

So who’s “they”? The states stopped counting because of some democrat conspiracy?

Où ça tes sources que le decompte est arrêté??

A part Trump qui dit d'arrêter de compter vu qu'il dit qu'il a gagné, je lis rien la dessus?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So who’s “they”? The states stopped counting because of some democrat conspiracy?

PA politicians who don't want to lose. Just look at their AG, already called Trump's loss on the weekend.
https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-ag-declares-trump-going-174913934.html

Right now the numbers I'm seeing are Trump's 55.6% to 43.2% (Biden) with 25 percent of the vote left. That's a 12 point lead, massive for PA.

Joe Biden really fracked himself over good in that state.

Où ça tes sources que le decompte est arrêté??

A part Trump qui dit d'arrêter de compter vu qu'il dit qu'il a gagné, je lis rien la dessus?

En fait, voici qu'il avait dit : "We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any ballots at 4 o’clock in the morning and add them to the list, okay?"

En fait, voici qu'il avait dit : "We want all voting to stop. We don’t want them to find any ballots at 4 o’clock in the morning and add them to the list, okay?"
Ouais ça passe en boucle aux nouvelles.

Le voting est arrêté mais le décompte continue

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

What a country....DAYS are required to count ballots lol

Si tu trouves que Canada Post sont lent, USPS sont pire! Je serais même surpris qu’on ne connaisse pas le vainqueur aujourd’hui. Je pense qu’on peut oublier la PA, Trump a un trop gros lead.

WI est rendu à 97% des ballots compté. C’est done deal pour Biden. NV le gros des ballots sont à Reno et Vegas, Biden county, mais encore là c’est too close to call. MI c’est presque exclusivement des county bleu qui reste à compter dont 64% déjà compté à Wayne County (Detroit). Ça s’enligne pour revirer au bleu aussi comme au WI.

Je prédit un recomptage au WI, NV, MI.

Back