Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Veut tu bet aussi? 600$ à Sébastien et 600$ à toi. J’ai un budget de 2k. Argent facile pour une "victoire" de Trump.
Sure let's do it, i'll raise the bar even more, if Trump wins, you pack your cringes and gtfo of this thread for good

If Biden wins then I'll do the same

Works?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

EnNKB.png

+ Democrats win the national vote by an even greater margin than 2016 and flip the senate.

So it shows as an image

For reference, take your url/file name, add .png and insert it as an image.

You'll have to give a presidential pardon to infinite once you win. He has an interesting twitter feed.
Beats your boring txt of wall by miles

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

So it shows as an image

For reference, take your url/file name, add .png and insert it as an image.

You'll have to give a presidential pardon to infinite once you win. He has an interesting twitter feed.

Thanks.

Can u shoot me a link to his tweeter feed?

The GDP is the overall state of the economy. That's how economists measure the state of a country's economy, not by looking at the stock market.
So in which quarter exactly has the recession started in 2019 ?

All I can find is a drop of GDP starting after Covid started hitting the USA in 2020.
f7ca4daddb2acec99ab8bcf3ba12a1f0.jpg

Q1 (-5%) and Q2 (-31.4%) 2020.

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.n...growth.png?s=gdp+cqoq&v=202010302300V20200908

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

The US closed their border on March 23rd and weren't really affected financially until later. The 7.4% drop in Q1 can't be attributed to the coronavirus.

Sorry, all I can find in your referenced link are statement reinforcing the fact that Covid is the number #1 driver for the economic slow down, not any other reasons for which Trump could be related.

2020-04-29
US GDP Seen Contracting Most Since Great Recession
The US economy probably shrank at a 4 percent annualized rate in the first quarter of 2020, ending the longest period of expansion in the country's history. That would the steepest pace of contraction in GDP since the first quarter of 2009, led by sharp declines in consumer spending and a drawdown of inventory at businesses, as measures to curb the rapid spread of Covid-19 almost shut down the country, throwing millions of people out of work.

2020-04-29
US GDP Contracts Most Since Great Recession
The US economy shrank by an annualized 4.8 percent in the first quarter of 2020, ending the longest period of expansion in the country's history, an advance estimate showed. It was the steepest pace of contraction in GDP since the last quarter of 2008, much worse than market consensus of a 4.0 percent slump, as the Covid-19 pandemic forced several states to impose lockdown measures in mid-March, throwing millions of people out of work. Household consumption fell the most since the fourth quarter of 1980 and business investment contracted for a fourth consecutive period. In addition, exports and imports were down sharply, while residential fixed investment rose as well as government spending.

2020-05-28
US GDP Contracts More than Expected
The US economy shrank by an annualized 5 percent in the first quarter of 2020, more than an advance estimate of a 4.8 percent contraction and ending the longest period of expansion in the country's history, the second estimate showed. It is the biggest drop in GDP since the last quarter of 2008 as the Covid-19 pandemic forced several states to impose lockdown measures in mid-March, throwing millions of people out of work. Private inventory investment was revised downwards while personal consumption and business investment shrank less than anticipated. In the second quarter of the year, the economy is seen contracting as much as 40%, which would be the biggest plunge ever as the "stay-at-home" orders issued in March extended through the quarter, with businesses and schools switching to remote work or canceling operations, and consumers canceling, restricting, or redirecting their spending.

Either of them would make a good gf for Brust.

Lol You are so triggered by me you can’t do a single post without mentionning my name. You must be dreaming about me every night.

So what’s your Electoral College projection? You are expecting a GOP landslide. Do you give GOP winner in California? Lol

Lol You are so triggered by me you can’t do a single post without mentionning my name. You must be dreaming about me every night.

So what’s your Electoral College projection? You are expecting a GOP landslide. Do you give GOP winner in California? Lol

Sorry to disappoint, I only thought of you because "Demented" came to mind when I saw the clip. Otherwise I have no reason to waste my time with you, especially now that you've really gone off the deep end.

Sorry to disappoint, I only thought of you because "Demented" came to mind when I saw the clip. Otherwise I have no reason to waste my time with you, especially now that you've really gone off the deep end.

When are u gonna submit your 270 maps prediction? Still considering California in red? Lol

Logical Analysis based on historic and trends:

DJRlD

My feeling of what might happen:

j2Kbe

People will laugh at the fact that California is red but i think a lot of them are fed up at the Dems, especially after the craziness of the pandemic response. I mean their government was telling them to put their masks back on after every bite at a restaurant. Is it scientific, far from it, but there are a bunch of these types of stupidities that I think wore away at people in Cali and they'll see Trump as a fuck you to all of it. At the very least I think the numbers will be surprising even if he doesn't outright win the state.

Donald John Trump is now president: what does it mean for you?

Logical Analysis based on historic and trends:

https://www.270towin.com/map-images/DJRlD

My feeling of what might happen:

https://www.270towin.com/map-images/j2Kbe

People will laugh at the fact that California is red but i think a lot of them are fed up at the Dems, especially after the craziness of the pandemic response. I mean their government was telling them to put their masks back on after every bite at a restaurant. Is it scientific, far from it, but there are a bunch of these types of stupidities that I think wore away at people in Cali and they'll see Trump as a fuck you to all of it. At the very least I think the numbers will be surprising even if he doesn't outright win the state.

giphy.gif

Oregon, Cali and Minnesota in red...

You such a fool!

Back