Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

The idea of president Pence isn't much better, but I feel like at least he would be a bit more reserved.

The fact that Trump denies anything even slightly negative about his is getting pathetic. The fact that Gorsuch's comments, confirmed by white house appointed staff, are being labeled fake news by trump, shows how thin skinned he is.

I *KIND OF* feel bad for Spicer, just because everyone thinks he's a pathetic cunt who will do anything to not here "you're fired!"

I've got 0 respect for Spicer, no integrity what so ever but he's in too deep now. No one takes him serious he's a laughing stock at this point. I honestly don't know how he looks himself in the mirror most morning.

I was hoping his non-sense twitter bashing would tone done after being in office but nope, blasting Nordstrom for making a business decision. For someone who sure loves to sue people he sure hates the courts when they don't follow in step like a bunch of sheep. Let's not even get started with the ill conceived law suit melania initiated.

Trump isn't going anywhere for at least 1 year, the time for the republicans to push through all the important stuff they want and just before the next round of elections.

Trump est loin d'etre une lumiere mais sur ce que les gens le jugent, c est pas pire que les autres imbeciles. Est ce que Trump est un bon président? Non. Est ce qu'il est pire, je suis pas sur, surment pas pas pire que les bitches ou les vieux gris qui disent nimporte quoi. I dont even like the orange ******

Les Us devraient disparaitrent dans le meilleur monde, m ais ca arrivera jamais.

Sacrament, es-tu vraiment en train de comparer le pire VS les autres pires? C'est vraiment ça? Une compétition entre pourri? Tu as une vision du monde très pessimiste. On devrait toujours se comparer aux meilleurs, jamais aux pourris. Qu'est-ce qui est meilleur entre le cancer pi le sida?

Quelle vision de vie...

I remember people saying it wasn't a big deal that Flynn was talking with the Russian Ambassador on the exact day Obama announced sanctions against that country.

Yesterday he had to resign, 1st he came out and said he absolutely didn't discuss sanction with them on that call, then he lied to Pence who came out and defended him. Weeks later it leaked that he indeed did talk about sanctions (because duhhh the ambasador of russia is obviously being listened to by the NSA) then he walked that back and said he can't recall the exact details of that conversation.

Also according to some reports the inteligence agencies believe that there is a leak inside the situtation room so they've been holding back their top intel because they don't trust the white house.

Side note: Macron (leading candidate for the french presidency) subject to hacking from russia.

Kim Jong Nam (the brother to kim jung un) might have been poisoned in malaysia.

Last edited:
I trust the people who put their lives on the line in the intelligence groups over a narcissist billionaire any day. Kudos for having the balls to risk leaking that stuff.

LOL.. that's a good one.

Ed Snowden has balls. Julien Assange has balls. Chelsea Manning (had) balls.

The corrupt left doing anything they can to fuck Trump over? Cowardly at best.

You're saying the entirety of the intelligence community is corrupt left wing sjws? And there is no chance at all that they know things that haven't been released?

You're saying the entirety of the intelligence community is corrupt left wing sjws? And there is no chance at all that they know things that haven't been released?

No, SJW's are nothing more than brainwashed foot soldiers. The interests of the left have nothing to do with the interests of SJW's, they're a tool used to distract and divide people. This is the CIA trying to destroy Trump.
What I'm saying is that Trump is trying to undo decades worth of corruption. It's one man and his very small team up against one of the most well oiled bullshit machines that has ever existed. He doesn't stand a chance and never did. Nothing he ever does will be right.

I'm not sure what you mean by your second question. Sure they know lots of stuff that hasn't been released... U.S intelligence agencies basically know everything about everything.

The thing I really don't get is why Flynn would have lied to Pence. It doesn't make sense to me. No one seems to give a shit about the contact, it's the fact the he lied that cost him his job.

I'd love to believe he was trying to "fix the system" but so far, he's done nothing but remove controls placed on banks and oil companies. What happened to bringing back jobs, tax cuts, etc... he helped his buddies first.

I had hope he would fox something. I'm not left or right, I just want a stable planet so I can live another 60 years.

I'd love to believe he was trying to "fix the system" but so far, he's done nothing but remove controls placed on banks and oil companies. What happened to bringing back jobs, tax cuts, etc... he helped his buddies first.

I had hope he would fox something. I'm not left or right, I just want a stable planet so I can live another 60 years.

I doubt he'll be able to accomplish much, he's being sabotaged from every angle but let's at least wait and see. He's been in office for a month.. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I feel the same way, I don't associate with left or right, but right and wrong. I don't really even care about living a comfortable life, I care about future generations being able to enjoy the gift of life that we've been given. We have the potential for every person to be clothed, fed and housed, and for the quality of life to improve with every generation. Instead, it's the opposite. Every generation is expected to give more and get less for it. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. This isn't because the rich have earned it, it's because that's how it's set up to work.

Here's one example of many jobs saved/created as a direct result of his proposed policies;
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/trump-tweet-general-motors-1.3919230

There will be positives, but the media won't shove them down your throat like they do with the anti-Trump rhetoric.

He has done more in his first few weeks than most president in their first year... It takes time to remove and change legislations. I read somewhere that there was something like 80 000 pages of legislation written each years in the Obama years. You can't just erase that with a magic wand. Plus theres now a shitload of somewhat independent agencies like the EPA that can also write their own laws. You have to remove the people put in place by obama and put your people in so you can start and change things. It's far easier to remove liberty
from the people than giving it back!

Back