Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Can OG also factcheck the claimed usage of Hammer and Scorecard software?

https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1324852734688923648?s=09

Inb4 Brust loses his shit because fox news lol
Forget the outlet, focus on the msg.

I am quite confident that the bad orange man will manage to flip this around somehow

And if he does, I think he will replace current voting system to some kind of blockchain encryption code tech so no fuckery can ever happen. I think that's the bigger agenda. IF Trump wins.

This is my take for what it's worth

Either way i think you fucks will have fun for another 4 years lol

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I am quite confident that the bad orange man will manage to flip this around somehow

And if he does, I think he will replace current voting system to some kind of blockchain encryption code tech so no fuckery can ever happen. I think that's the bigger agenda. IF Trump wins.

How is it not understood yet, each individual state administers the election completely independently from the federal government and in turn counties have a lot of freedom to administer the election how they see fit as long as they are in accordance to state laws.

Different counties within the same state can have different voting machines, that's how decentralized and completely fucked the system is. It just so happens that there's no money to be made in making voting machines so there are only 2-3 suppliers and there's a semblance of uniformity for lack of options.

You really don't know what you're talking about most of the time.

How is it not understood yet, each individual state administers the election completely independently from the federal government and in turn counties have a lot of freedom to administer the election how they see fit as long as they are in accordance to state laws.

Different counties within the same state can have different voting machines, that's how decentralized and completely fucked the system is. It just so happens that there's no money to be made in making voting machines so there are only 2-3 suppliers and there's a semblance of uniformity for lack of options.

You really don't know what you're talking about most of the time.

I don't know what I'm talking most of the time lol wooo I sense some deep personal feeling, go drink some soy milk and relax there little man lol
Hey but thank you for saying "most of time" and not all the time. Such a generous gentlemen you are lol

Let's wait and see how "know it all" you are buddy

Are you really serious man you believe that

I don't know what I'm talking most of the time lol wooo I sense some deep personal feeling, go drink some soy milk and relax there little man lol
Hey but thank you for saying "most of time" and not all the time. Such a generous gentlemen you are lol

Let's wait and see how "know it all" you are buddy

Almost every time you've posted a thought that is your own and not simply copy-pasted from a twitter qanon conspiracy account you've been entirely wrong on the most fundamental basis.

Dude you can try and make fun of me in order to distract away from the fact you don't have the most basic understanding of how elections are administered but here you are pondering about how the president is gonna revamp the whole thing to include blockchain so no fraud can happen.

If you don't want to get called out on your dumb posts take some time to learn about the things you seemingly have an opinion about instead of being all about the lolz.

EmLebk1XEAgOO52

Almost every time you've posted a thought that is your own and not simply copy-pasted from a twitter qanon conspiracy account you've been entirely wrong on the most fundamental basis.

Dude you can try and make fun of me in order to distract away from the fact you don't have the most basic understanding of how elections are administered but here you are pondering about how the president is gonna revamp the whole thing to include blockchain so no fraud can happen.

If you don't want to get called out on your dump posts take some time to learn about the things you seemingly have an opinion about instead of being all about the lolz.

So you do know about hacking software called Hammer and Scorecard right? Please do tell more then

Does it exist? How does it work? and how are you so sure that it's impossible to hack into voting machines.

Go, I'm listening
Don't break your keyboard with rage googling buddy.

So you do know about hacking software called Hammer and Scorecard right? Please do tell more then

Does it exist? How does it work? and how are you so sure that it's impossible to hack into voting machines.

Go, I'm listening
Don't break your keyboard with rage googling buddy.

I don't and that's why I don't comment on it. That's the difference between you and I.

Poor job trying to redirect this on to a tangent and not your actual idea of a president federally imposing/administrating elections.

I don't and that's why I don't comment on it. That's the difference between you and I.

Poor job trying to redirect this on to a tangent and not your actual idea of a president federally imposing/administrating elections.
No.
You just got emotional and showed your personal hate, you know it, and I know it. It's just internet, relax.
And all the rambling about shits that has nothing to do with what I posted

I posted a link of this Sydney Powell person who's ex prosecutor and wanted see what you "debunkers" think. That's all.
Then I gave you my take on all this. It's just an opinion buddy, go jack off at relationship section or something you little manchild

But thanks for reading all my posts to tell me I don't know wtf I'm talking about most of time. I guess I have a follower here lol

No.
You just got emotional and showed your personal hate, you know it, and I know it. It's just internet, relax.
And all the rambling about shits that has nothing to do with what I posted

I posted a link of this Sydney Powell person who's ex prosecutor and wanted see what you "debunkers" think. That's all.
Then I gave you my take on all this. It's just an opinion buddy, go jack off at relationship section or something you little manchild

But thanks for reading all my posts to tell me I don't know wtf I'm talking about most of time. I guess I have a follower here lol

An opinion that demonstrated a profound lack of understanding of how things work.

Humour me, tell me exactly what steps Trump would take to do as you say

I think he will replace current voting system to some kind of blockchain encryption code tech so no fuckery can ever happen. I think that's the bigger agenda.

An executive order? Legislative means? Are there constitutional barriers or federal laws in his way? If the constitution does indeed prevent him from doing that how does he overcome it?

Oh wait let me guess, I'm not worth the time? or you've got better things to do?

go drink some soy milk and relax there little man lol
go jack off at relationship section or something you little manchild

yeah clearly I'm the emotional one here.

Si un parti avait triché il aurait déjà gagné depuis longtemps

Pis il aurait aussi pris le sénat pis la chambre des représentants en même temps.

An opinion that demonstrated a profound lack of understanding of how things work.

Humour me, tell me exactly what steps Trump would take to do as you say

An executive order? Legislative means? Are there constitutional barriers or federal laws in his way? If the constitution does indeed prevent him from doing that how does he overcome it?

Oh wait let me guess, I'm not worth the time? or you've got better things to do?

yeah clearly I'm the emotional one here.

Oh you are asking the details of how it will be implemented? Lol of course I don't know you twerp it's just a general statement, you think i make 10 hours of research and learn before posting here?
Dude you are trying hard lol

Only time will tell if I'm making completely non sense here or not.

It's ok Spiter, you are gonna be ok

Back