Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Les employés reçoivent pas de paye pendant le shut down ??
Crisse c’est simple me semble, je rentre pas tant que tu me payes pas.

Ouais, pis y vont te sacrer dehors.

Quand le gouvernement va rouvrir, t'auras pu ta job avec les assurances et les avantages sociaux.

Les employés ont pas le choix de rentrer. Rendu là, un accident de travail c'est la meilleure affaire qui peut arriver.

Les employés reçoivent pas de paye pendant le shut down ??
Crisse c’est simple me semble, je rentre pas tant que tu me payes pas.

Les employés non-essentiels ont reçu l'ordre de rester chez eux. Les employés essentiels travaillent sans paye mais reçoivent leurs salaires rétroactivement quand c'est réglé.

Trump veux augmenter la sécurité.
Il arrête de payer la garde cotière, les douaniers et le border patrol.

Sounds legit. De ne pas payer ce monde la va les rendre encore plus incorruptibles.

you posted 2 fox news videos without any comments. What's your point ?

I've posted many fox videos in this thread... the point is they seem to be like the only MSM not turned into NPC bots & give an alternate view to the overwhelming propaganda bombardment of 'orange man bad'

the hannity video shows the the 'lock her up' - 'drain the swamp' stuff is going to gain traction soon hopefully & how glaringly obvious the double standard of justice & who should actually be investigated for collusion & treason is/are IMO - 2nd vid is just showing: how Bs the leftist media is

I've posted many fox videos in this thread... the point is they seem to be like the only MSM not turned into NPC bots & give an alternate view to the overwhelming propaganda bombardment of 'orange man bad'

the hannity video shows the the 'lock her up' - 'drain the swamp' stuff is going to gain traction soon hopefully & how glaringly obvious the double standard of justice & who should actually be investigated for collusion & treason is/are IMO - 2nd vid is just showing: how Bs the leftist media is

Fair enough.

Here's the thing. It is a known fact that Trump's empire was about to crumble and he got financed by russian money. Was it legal, more or less. He accepted the money because it benefited The Donald, but he never made any due diligence as to where the money originally came from. A bit like when HSBC was laundering all the drug cartel money. Ok, maybe not as bad, but still. So it kind of makes sense they would investigate. There may not be official collusion, but I can bet he's into them for a shit ton of money, which they are trying to leverage...

If he was squeaky clean as he claims, he would have had a third party present when meeting Putin and he would have released the transcripts. The guy is shady as fuck.

I have to lean over the dems for the shutdown though, feels like a fabricated crisis to polarize even more and get what he wants.

I agree the MSM can be annoying with their Anti-Trump speech as it often goes too far. Trying to get a clear picture while navigating the shit show between CNN, NBC, FOX, etc is a ball ache....

J ai attendu parler de ca. Pour faire construire le mur

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/1431

The President may authorize any department or agency of the Government which exercises functions in connection with the national defense, acting in accordance with regulations prescribed by the President for the protection of the Government, to enter into contracts or into amendments or modifications of contracts heretofore or hereafter made and to make advance payments thereon, without regard to other provisions of law relating to the making, performance, amendment, or modification of contracts, whenever he deems that such action would facilitate the national defense. The authority conferred by this section shall not be utilized to obligate the United States in an amount in excess of $50,000 without approval by an official at or above the level of an Assistant Secretary or his Deputy, or an assistant head or his deputy, of such department or agency, or by a Contract Adjustment Board established therein. The authority conferred by this section may not be utilized to obligate the United States in any amount in excess of $25,000,000 unless the Committees on Armed Services of the Senate and the House of Representatives have been notified in writing of such proposed obligation and 60 days of continuous session of Congress have expired following the date on which such notice was transmitted to such Committees. For purposes of this section, the continuity of a session of Congress is broken only by an adjournment of the Congress sine die at the end of a Congress, and the days on which either House is not in session because of an adjournment of more than 3 days to a day certain, or because of an adjournment sine die other than at the end of a Congress, are excluded in the computation of such 60-day period.

Joe Rogan Experience #1228 Bari Weiss is an American opinion writer and editor. In 2017, Weiss joined The New York Times as a staff editor in the opinion section.

Washington, D.C. — On Day 33 of the government shutdown, National Air Traffic Controllers Association (NATCA) President Paul Rinaldi, Air Line Pilots Association (ALPA) President Joe DePete, and Association of Flight Attendants-CWA (AFA) President Sara Nelson released the following statement:

“We have a growing concern for the safety and security of our members, our airlines, and the traveling public due to the government shutdown. This is already the longest government shutdown in the history of the United States and there is no end in sight. In our risk averse industry, we cannot even calculate the level of risk currently at play, nor predict the point at which the entire system will break. It is unprecedented.

“Due to the shutdown, air traffic controllers, transportation security officers, safety inspectors, air marshals, federal law enforcement officers, FBI agents, and many other critical workers have been working without pay for over a month. Staffing in our air traffic control facilities is already at a 30-year low and controllers are only able to maintain the system’s efficiency and capacity by working overtime, including 10-hour days and 6-day workweeks at many of our nation’s busiest facilities. Due to the shutdown, the FAA has frozen hiring and shuttered its training academy, so there is no plan in effect to fill the FAA’s critical staffing need. Even if the FAA were hiring, it takes two to four years to become fully facility certified and achieve Certified Professional Controller (CPC) status. Almost 20% of CPCs are eligible to retire today. There are no options to keep these professionals at work without a paycheck when they can no longer afford to support their families. When they elect to retire, the National Airspace System (NAS) will be crippled.

“The situation is changing at a rapid pace. Major airports are already seeing security checkpoint closures, with many more potentially to follow. Safety inspectors and federal cyber security staff are not back on the job at pre-shutdown levels, and those not on furlough are working without pay. Last Saturday, TSA management announced that a growing number of officers cannot come to work due to the financial toll of the shutdown. In addition, we are not confident that system-wide analyses of safety reporting data, which is used to identify and implement corrective actions in order to reduce risks and prevent accidents is 100 percent operational due to reduced FAA resources.

“As union leaders, we find it unconscionable that aviation professionals are being asked to work without pay and in an air safety environment that is deteriorating by the day. To avoid disruption to our aviation system, we urge Congress and the White House to take all necessary steps to end this shutdown immediately. “

https://www.afacwa.org/air_traffic_controllers_pilots_flight_attendants_detail_serious_safety_concerns_due_to_shutdown

I feel as though the ATCs can basically pin the blame on whoever they want and they will cave.

Basically, "(Trump OR Pelosi) end this shutdown or we stop air traffic". Whichever name they use will be the "loser" of this bullshit.

I feel as though the ATCs can basically pin the blame on whoever they want and they will cave.

Basically, "(Trump OR Pelosi) end this shutdown or we stop air traffic". Whichever name they use will be the "loser" of this bullshit.
Yea but they can get military controllers like Reagan did in the 80s.

I am copypastaing from Reddit

Organization 1 = Wikileaks. Mueller is linking it all together.

Person 2= Randy Credico or Jerome Corsi,

Other Relevant Individuals Person 1 was a political commentator who worked with an online media publication during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign. Person 1 spoke regularly with STONE throughout the campaign, including about the release of stolen documents by Organization 1. 10. Person 2 was a radio host who had known STONE for more than a decade. In testimony before HPSCI on or about September 26, 2017, STONE described Person 2 (without naming him) as an “intermediary,” “go-between,” and “mutual friend” to the head of Organization 1. In a follow-up letter to HPSCI dated October 13, 2017, STONE identified Person 2 by name and claimed Person 2 was the “gentleman who confirmed for Mr. Stone” that the head of Organization 1 had “‘[e]mails related to Hillary Clinton which are pending publication.’”

After the July 22, 2016 release of stolen DNC emails by Organization 1, a senior Trump Campaign official was directed to contact STONE about any additional releases and what other damaging information Organization 1 had regarding the Clinton Campaign. STONE thereafter told the Trump Campaign about potential future releases of damaging material by Organization 1.

On or about July 31, 2016, STONE emailed Person 1 with the subject line, “Call me MON.” The body of the email read in part that Person 1’s associate in the United Kingdom “should see [the head of Organization 1].” On or about August 2, 2016, Person 1 emailed STONE. Person 1 wrote that he was currently in Europe and planned to return in or around mid-August. Person 1 stated in part, “Word is friend in embassy plans 2 more dumps. One shortly after I’m back. 2nd in Oct. Impact planned to be very damaging.” The phrase “friend in embassy” referred to the head of Organization 1. Person 1 added in the same email, “Time to let more than [the Clinton Campaign chairman] to be exposed as in bed w enemy if they are not ready to drop HRC. That appears to be the game hackers are now about. Would not hurt to start suggesting HRC old, memory bad, has stroke – neither he nor she well. I expect that much of next dump focus, setting stage for Foundation debacle.”

Beginning on or about August 19, 2016, STONE exchanged written communications, including by text message and email, with Person 2 about Organization 1 and what the head of Organization 1 planned to do. a. b. c. On or about August 19, 2016, Person 2 sent a text message to STONE that read in part, “I’m going to have [the head of Organization 1] on my show next Thursday.” On or about August 21, 2016, Person 2 sent another text message to STONE, writing in part, “I have [the head of Organization 1] on Thursday so I’m completely tied up on that day.” On or about August 25, 2016, the head of Organization 1 was a guest on Person 2’s radio show for the first time. On or about August 26, 2016, Person 2 sent a text message to STONE that stated, “[the head of Organization 1] talk[ed] about you last night.” STONE asked what the head of Organization 1 said, to which Person 2 responded, “He didn’t say anything bad we were talking about how the Press is trying to make it look like you and he are in cahoots.” On or about August 27, 2016, Person 2 sent text messages to STONE that said, “We are working on a [head of Organization 1] radio show,” and that he (Person 2) wasin charge” of the project. In a text message sent later that day, Person 2 added, “[The head of Organization 1] has kryptonite on Hillary.”

Back