Donald John Trump is no longer president: what does it mean for you?

Don't remember who did the math, but if you rely solely on the solar panels to pay for the wall it'll take until 2167. That's assuming those damn Mexicans don't vandalize the solar panels.

C'est rien 50 ans, un mur c'est pour la vie. Y'en parle pas, mais je suis sure qu'il est jaloux de la Grande Muraille de Chine.

Not a Trump fan at all but he was a better choice than Hillary Clinton by far. He is his own worst enemy when it comes to the media, if he could stay off twitter and be like Justine Trudeau ( mike in his ear telling him what to say ) he would be far better off. All in all the US economy is doing better than before the election, the dollar is higher and stocks are up, getting out of the Paris accord will save billions and reduce the US cost of living and bring in businesses from Canada due to Ontario extreme electricity prices and the carbon/cap & trade taxes. In two years the US citizens will be far better off and us in Canada will be in worse shape. But people here are more concerned with Trump than what Justine is doing to us.

Last edited:
Not a Trump fan at all but he was a better choice than Hillary Clinton by far. He is his own worst enemy when it comes to the media, if he could stay off twitter and be like Justine Trudeau ( mike in his ear telling him what to say ) he would be far better off. All in all the US economy is doing better than before the election, the dollar is higher and stocks are up, getting out of the Paris accord will save billions and reduce the US cost of living and bring in businesses from Canada due to Ontario extreme electricity prices and the carbon/cap & trade taxes. In two years the US citizens will be far better off and us in Canada will be in worse shape. But people here are more concerned with Trump than what Justine is doing to us.

errrrrr. no it's not. Stop smoking crack.

Trump is absolutely unfit to be president. He's basically a 70 year old teenager....

errrrrr. no it's not. Stop smoking crack.

Trump is absolutely unfit to be president. He's basically a 70 year old teenager....

The dollar is even, my error, did not check for awhile, it dropped recently, it will go up again. If you quit smoking bath salts you would know that HRC was the most corrupt POS ever. As I said, not a Trump fan but he is better than HRC for working Americans. We have our own fucktard to deal with in Canada, I do not spend time worrying what the US is doing, more concerned with the ultra high taxes my kids will have to pay for all Justine's spending.

The dollar is even, my error, did not check for awhile, it dropped recently, it will go up again. If you quit smoking bath salts you would know that HRC was the most corrupt POS ever. As I said, not a Trump fan but he is better than HRC for working Americans. We have our own fucktard to deal with in Canada, I do not spend time worrying what the US is doing, more concerned with the ultra high taxes my kids will have to pay for all Justine's spending.

Events have shown that Trump is just as corrupt as Clinton. US protectionism could hurt our economy more than anything Trudeau does. By the way, Canada's GDP growth in Q1 has been triple of the US one.

I hope you're not cashing in those increased Child-benefits cheques if you're such a principled man against the Trudeau policies because that's the majority of the deficit. Every cheque you cash is money your kids will have to pay in additional tax down the road.

I hope you're not cashing in those increased Child-benefits cheques if you're such a principled man against the Trudeau policies because that's the majority of the deficit. Every cheque you cash is money your kids will have to pay in additional tax down the road.

What's the rule about bitching about deficits? I'm confused because nobody here said anything when Harper did a $50 Billion deficit but Trudeau's $30B is apparently going to destroy us all...

What's the rule about bitching about deficits? I'm confused because nobody here said anything when Harper did a $50 Billion deficit but Trudeau's $30B is apparently going to destroy us all...

Those deficits were fine because they saved the country from a recession.

The logic being it's fine to have deficits to avoid a recession but not to promote growth (if you take the Liberal line of what this money is being used for)

We had deficits for every year between 2007-2015 (yes I'm including that last bullshit balanced budget that was only balanced because the Feds sold off their stakes in GM for a loss).

Canada hasn't had a balanced budget in a decade but yeah let's put all the blame on the guy I don't like because I'm an ideologue like that.

In actual Trump news.

Looks like he's deadset on this energy policy from the 20th century. It's starting to go the way Rick was predicting, the US gets it's oil independence and will let the middle-east blow itself up.

Those deficits were fine because they saved the country from a recession.

The logic being it's fine to have deficits to avoid a recession but not to promote growth (if you take the Liberal line of what this money is being used for)
But Obama did it to to get out of a recession and everyone is complaining about that. Trump will have a 2 Trillions on his first budget (to promote growth?) and it's apparently okay.

Looks like he's deadset on this energy policy from the 20th century. It's starting to go the way Rick was predicting, the US gets it's oil independence and will let the middle-east blow itself up.
The US becoming oil independant is a strong possibility but i doubt they'll leave the Middle-East alone. That would require an actual foreign policy and since the State Department has been gutted, all decisions are improvised by a 70 years old man who gets in twitter fights with tv morning show hosts.

Back